• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

slip slide not working on my hide

M

Mary Anne PA

This is a bit of a slippery question and a we bit personel my dear little poppits. I am of advancing years my man freind Henry and i still have healthy sexual relations. The problem is thus i have a we problem with the lubrication department beacause of my age.I have tried a few of the over the counter creams but find that there is still a squeak in the machinery and soreness. Would any of you kind cherubs suggest a natural lube.

Taraa for now

Doubtfire

M

MrSlide

There is a natural product lube on the market which has had good reports from the general public & working girls alike.. like most things everything doesn’t suit everyone. It is called Wonderlube it is non allergic, non sticky, clear & safe to use with condoms, dams & erotic toys. It is an Australian product with a high content of Aloe Vera it is water soluble and washes out of clothing & bedding without staining. It is available through some of the Adult stores or you can PM me for supplies or a sample to try.

Hope this helps

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi babe

I know a good one you can use... and it's the most naturalist thing you can get.
It'a called..............

SPIT

:3some:

T

Tyler

There is one in a blue bottle with a black pump with gold writing on the bottle. I can't remember what it is called...but my partner and I stopped using it becuase it was too slippery for us and just wouldn't stop!

I've seen it in sex shops all over the country.

The smell was a bit much for us, though and it tastes horrible. It's sort of peachy.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Lube

Hey guys just one you may like to AVOID....made by durex called "play" it's supposed to make you tingle!!!all it did was burn.ouch. Hey but each to their own.....Wet stuff is pretty good,and reasonably priced. Happy hunting and playing.:love76:

M

Mary Anne PA

303 oiled and ready to use

Thankyou my pets for your advice. I must confess many many years ago during the second world war my first husband Harry (i think if had of been alive now he would have been called "dirty Harry}. Used to use 303 rifle oil to lube his 303 weapon but he used to use it on me two, apparently it was the done thing in those days . I can assure you it was painful and unpleasant. I suspect we have come a long way since then.

N

naughtybuttnice

Wet! Wet! Wet!

Yep gotta say, like the wet stuff...Butt really anything wet will do it for me...LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:

fifoboy

Gold Member
Bumping an old thread, have a friend who is looking for a good lube, non sticky and doesn't dry up too quick like eros.
Any ideas?

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hey fifoboy,

I notice a lot of people here recommending Wet Stuff. My personal opinion, is I hate Wet Stuff. It is so sticky it's like honey or something. It tastes foul and once it's on your hands yuck. I would have recommended Eros as the best, but a friend of mine showed me Swiss Navy the other day. It is beautiful. It has zero taste, literally. It also has no texture, it is super thin, but the slip stays forever. Available in adult stores around Perth.

Love
swingingstories