• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Skincare/make-up... What's your ONE thing you can't live without??

J

Jazzmine

Today I spent a ridiculous amount of time (and money) in various pharmacies buying non essential items as my make-up bag was looking a little tired. Out with the old.. In with the new...

I searched three different pharmacies to find my One Thing I can't live without (make-up) - Max Factor Baja Bronze Eyeshadow. I'm addicted to it. I think I'd cry if I were to run out so I buy two at a time in case one is misplaced etc.
My One Thing I can't live without (skin care) - Sotheys Immuniscience Mask. Possibly the BEST facial mask ever. Although I've only ever been able to find it online :(

What about you? What's the one thing you can't live without having in your bathroom/make-up bag? Men I want answers from you too :p :p

W

WRXXXR

I cant use anything but American Crew fibre. It's a hair wax that i must use otherwise my hair tends to go a bit "fluffy". No other product comes close.

Happy2

Legend Member
I cant use anything but American Crew fibre. It's a hair wax that i must use otherwise my hair tends to go a bit "fluffy". No other product comes close.
Hair products or the lack thereof Ahh The joys of being bald..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
KY? lol...just kidding...i can't do without facial moisturiser the only piece of real estate that dries up like a desert.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Jazz,

Thinking about it, I guess I cant live without my moisturiser
(I don't care what brand as long as No Animal Testing No By-Products
No Parabens No Toxic Chemicals No Bismuth Oxychloride No Preservatives...)

Sadly I do put Lipsticks on if I love the colours with all the poisons in the world!!??? What the?!!!

T

Tania Admin

I can't live without my tooth paste and toothbrush, and cleanser and moisturiser is a close second.

J

Jessica

Skincare- The one thing I cant live without .....Olive Oil....Natural, use to massage face daily keeps you looking younger !! skin smoothe and soft. Its also a great cleanser.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I always go in for one thing and come out with way too much!! I never need an excuse to buy perfume. I love it and love trying a new one as well as my old favorites. Also nail polish ends up in my shopping basket and usually a lipstick as well. I love chemist warehouse-I seriously lose time in there!

L

Lilly Sweetheart

My life is not worth living without clinique moisture surge. This shizz is the bomb!

And lip stick, LOVE lip stick. And eyeliner. And mascara. And all make up!!

Am going to buy all new make up. Am thinking some type of studio make up. My skin is flawless but fuck I love make up! And gotta cover those bags up under my eyes.

S

Sandi Lang

At the moment im going thru an eyelash phase cant leave the house without my flutterbys ...lol

C

Cherie

I'm an eye girl so i have to have eyeliner, masscara, eye shadow and sometimes lashes.... but as far as non make-up it would have to be my bath oil it smells good makes my skin soft and helps me soak away the night xx

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I'd have to say my must have product is my moisturiser and currently that is one by Bioderma. Also I always have coconut oil in the house.

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm a guy but face moisturiser is really important because I notice how dry my face can get at certain times and I see other guys with really dry aged looking skin and it doesn't have to be like that.

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
I agree with Dez ...... Coconut oil is a must have !!! To moisturize, to shave, for Lube, in the bath to soak, for shiny longer looking lashes, for cuts, for weight loss, Kills bacteria, great for your hair and split ends,
It Improves Digestion, its good for oral health and most importantly for lip gloss,

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
My moisturiser. It's a must have as my skin drys out so much and I must keep my intake of water for skin hydration and keeps the headaches away too.

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Totally agree with you Madam Riah. I remember in my schools putting on coconut oil on my arms and legs before school and before days at the beach. My skin was so soft and supple and assisted with ingrowns and skin blemishes, etc.... I love eating and drinking it too. Simply the best and versatile ingredient. It does and have many other uses too.