• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
A week ago last Monday I was manhandled by the blues in Blue... the bastards hurt my knee and it still hasn't healed.
Every time it hurts I have vengeful thoughts, the bastar...s but why would they get involved with a civil domestic dispute i have to ask.
Why would a pen pusher "The Liquidator of One of The Companies I own" have such power to waste the "Boys in Blue Valuable Time"
I pleaded guilty and promised not to gag to much but the Magistrate said I was wasting valuable Police resorces, when surely the liquidator had done that....and I just can't understand Why?
I needed to start the new Bitch Board, it will be monitered by Slave Girl Suzie, Moderator Larry and Moderator StaceynDave.
Keep it light hearted and this coulkd be a fun place to vent and bitch.

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Hi Maryanne,

Try A LITTLE BIT OF RELIEF (heaven knows we could all use some lol), seriously it has some good stuff in it tee tree oil and euc oil, I highly recomend it and use it on my knees all the time. Its good stuff.

Your Horny Clit Licker,
Nifty Nev.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Thank You for the kind words nifty, personally i would think if i could lie in bed for a couple of days when my legs raised, and some TLC it would go away in no time. The problem is I don't have the time. Well thats life. LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I just checked in for the first time in a few days and now I am really bitchy.
I think of the time and effort I put in trying to make others feel better, and when I need a little comfort and relief after getting arrested and forced onto the concrete on my knee, I ask for a little sympathy by putting up a post on the bitch board. One response in ten days is what I would consider Piss Poor. My Knee still Twinges a little,no thanks, I have survived and will carry on doing so, thanks for all the sympathy and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Larry83

hi maryanne sorry i didnt post before i tried to bring around a heat bag for you the other night. And aim too again when i see you. to help relieve the pain, and relax you. Its still pretty rough how they treated you. The b*****ds.

S

Spunkymunky

Coppers - what can you say? For every good one there's ten dodgy assholes. Hope you feel better soon! I always found keeping it moving was the best thing cos holding it still makes it lock up.