1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Shaven, waxed, lasered, trimmed or all natural pussy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Piper, May 16, 2015.

1. Sexty8

Sexty8 Gold Member

Best way to get rid of pubic hair? Just spit them out :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1
  2. WoodyWil

WoodyWil Silver Member

or swallow the little tickler haha
    either way a jammed up pubic hair in the back of the throat can ruin a sweet moment if your going to take a hissy fit to dislodge it haha

3. WoodyWil

WoodyWil Silver Member

or swallow the little tickler haha
    either way a jammed up pubic hair in the back of the throat can ruin a sweet moment if your going to take a hissy fit to dislodge it haha

4. Cyclone

Cyclone WILD CHILD Staff Member Battle Axe

Laser for me...soft smooth clean....no itchy regrowth ...no pain of waxing...no fear of cutting or burning.

I leave a tiny bit of fluff at the front....just to show I am a big girl and not pre pubescent .

5. smarquin

smarquin Gold Member

Sorry, can't pm you.

Mind sharing which laser gadget you used ? Is it your own DIY ? Or you get it done in the clinic ?

How effective is laser ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cyclone

1. HairFree Centre
      Directions
    2. Hair Removal Service
    3. Address: 881 Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park WA 6101
      Phone:(08) 9470 1599
      Hours:

Closing soon · 9:00 am – 7:30 pm

7. Cyclone

It was $100 per session for brazilian (6 sessions for me) and once a year maintenance.
    very effective for me...however depends on the individual.... the whiter the skin and the darker the hair ,the better the results.
    Really happy with results no prickles ...each time you have it done less hair grows back and its finer...just vanishes over time . It might take longer for a male....the lady that does it told me she does a lot of back crack and sack......
    smooth silky balls....got to be a winner!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. figjam

figjam Gold Member

Wax.png

It won't hurt a bit!

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Alyssa Ashmore

Alyssa Ashmore Silver Member

Laser is more effective and long lasting (personal experience with both laser and IPL).

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Alyssa Ashmore

Alyssa Ashmore Silver Member

11. smarquin

smarquin Gold Member

Are you talking about home DIY IPL ? Which one is best ? Where do you go for laser ?

12. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

I know someone who does laser. Though he can get a bit carried away on occasion.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. osscar

osscar Silver Member

I don't know how you ladies cope with shaving off, as I once shaved on the advice of a WL who said it would enhance the experience, which it did but for the next month I was as itchy as, so haven't done it again since.
    hats off to you ladies who can cope with that!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bambi

Bambi Secrets Sensual Massage Legend Member

[​IMG] .

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Bambi

Bambi Secrets Sensual Massage Legend Member

[​IMG] styled.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Dallas

Dallas Legend Member

I don't mind a dancing pussy either.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. AHen

AHen Bronze Member

All natural or all gone, got to be one or the other!

18. Tania

Tania Administrator And Safe Sex Advocate Staff Member Moderator

Waxing here,,,,,landing strip,, so I'm fence sitting lol It's how NT likes it :)

19. Missy Myers

Missy Myers Silver Member

I prefer a shaved pussy, just feels better to eat.

20. Cuddles

Cuddles Guest

I shave, I also wax partners bits
    Pref bald or neatly trimmed - short!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Sexty8

Sexty8 Gold Member

I like a landing strip as it guides my tongue to where its needed....always happy to be educated and guided on what makes her happy...(and yes I know you are one of the untouchables)...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Ianm74

Ianm74 Silver Member

Waxed or lasered is totally the way to go, for both ladies and men.

23. JustMe

JustMe Gold Member

Your naked bodies embraced and your mouths are locked in a passionate kiss. Your hand is very gently caressing her body. Swirling in circles and lines, barely touching the skin, slowly, very slowly, tracing your way down her body and now coming across pubic hair your hand and fingers slow further, tracing your way to the lower edge of her pubic hair but no further in that direction, there’s no need to rush, so now your hand doubles back up the body, caressing gently as before and then again slowly back down her body until that reference point is reached but now, instead of backtracking, your fingertips moving in gentle circles, gently caressing her thighs and pubes – everywhere except that which is desired to be touched. Again backtracking up the body, then down again in a straight line aiming for that honey pot but again to stop or change direction (or bounce over) within millimetres the clit. Over and over again. Eventually, your fingers, ever so gently - finally, as they’re expected to again, for the umpteenth time, disappoint and miss the spot, unexpectedly traces their way over the clit……..

What I’m suggesting here is that a trace of pubic hair is a good reference point for the hands as well as the mouth. Great for assisting in teasing. Trimmed is my preference.

Also adds to the aesthetic appeal of see-through clothing – seeing through to just bare skin is no different from one bit of skin to another but if seeing another feature underneath (even a shadow, hint of pubic hair, nipple) then my mind will complete the picture (accurate or otherwise) of what lays beneath.

Trimmed is my preference – any shape.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. milamber

milamber Silver Member

Fully shaven, landing strip or trimmed as short as possible.

25. Woodcutter

Woodcutter Silver Member

I like them all, however you ladies wanna present them!!!!

Love that we are all a bit different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

I have to agree Woodcutter I can not imagine meeting one of the most gorgeous of women Have the privilege of taking her home She takes off those sexy panties And I say
    "Sorry love you have hair Go home"

Especially as I am a baldnut What right have I to pick on anothers hair growing ability

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
  27. DDee

DDee Playful Filipina Silver Member

I have just started IPL, I really really hope it works... but i am leaving a landing strip :cat:

• Like Like x 1
  28. smarquin

smarquin Gold Member

IPL ? Is this DIY IPL at home gadget or shop ? If DIY IPL, which model and tell us if it works well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Viktoria Richards

Viktoria Richards Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Viktoria Richards

Viktoria Richards Gold Member

[​IMG]

Yeah !!

• Funny Funny x 2