• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
which-cups-size-are-you.jpeg

COFFEE ANYONE?

Reactions: Dez

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Coffee has gone to God
'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!
'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

He's F****n Dead Your XLNC

With apologies to Monty Python
So... what exactly are you trying to say? :shifty:

Didn't we agree the name of your next pussy would be Biscuits? So you'd have Teanne, Biscuits...

Laura Winter

Silver Member
Beautiful pictures!, for me i cant go by a good pair of sexy stockings or knee highs. Im very much into wearing stockings, heels and a cute tiny skirt in the bedroom. It drives men crazy! ^_^

Alyssa Ashmore

Silver Member
Beautiful pictures!, for me i cant go by a good pair of sexy stockings or knee highs. Im very much into wearing stockings, heels and a cute tiny skirt in the bedroom. It drives men crazy! ^_^

Yes Laura!!! Also when you team it up with garters it definitely brings the mood to the next level! ;)

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
image.jpeg Sexy lingerie is a must in my wardrobe, corsets, thigh high stockings, lovely bra and g string or knickers and high heels are a must, I do believe that men love to see women in sexy underwear even if it doesn't stay on for very long lol

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNC

Legend Member
Oh Babette, thanks a lot! What is a lonesome boy meant to do with all this morning wood? :oops:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Good Morning Mr XLNC..............I hope you arrrrrrr well.
Let me know if you have a little time for me to share some information with You

Oh Babette, thanks a lot! What is a lonesome boy meant to do with all this morning wood? :oops:

XLNC

Legend Member
Ahoy Good Morning Mr XLNC..............I hope you arrrrrrr well.
Let me know if you have a little time for me to share some information with You
Hello-- I mean, Ahoy!
How intriguing. I was just going to dispose of some wood after finishing my Nutri-Grain (being a growing boy and all) but I am available to receive some information. I do hope you are a representative of Powerball... :greedy: