• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MajorTom

Bronze Member
:eek::eek: im in heaven scrolling through this page!

Ive searched perth high and lowand still fail to meet a woman that genuinely enjoys dressing up in sexy lingerie, outfits to show off and tease!:mad:i dont know what im doin wrong, but any info would b great!

Im quiet happy to shower the seductress in new lingerie, outfits or gifts

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome board
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar

Ive searched perth high and lowand still fail to meet a woman that genuinely enjoys dressing up in sexy lingerie, outfits to show off and tease!:mad:i dont know what im doin wrong, but any info would b great!

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
RL5502_lg.jpg

Hot to Trot.​

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy welcome aboard.
Please pick an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite to have an avatar on this site, Thank-you.

Bailey Brookes

Bronze Member
Hi everyone,
My name is Bailey Brookes and I would love to have a chat with you or perhaps a booking or two ;-)

Knox_2016

Bronze Member
As a bloke. There is nothing hotter than seeing a beautiful woman dressed in gorgeous lingerie
I'm so impressed that there is still women out there who love and enjoy wearing stockings/suspenders bustier etc...
I'm fireman with the MFB in Melbourne, and I get from women the Ol cliche "I love a man in uniform" I respond to them by saying "I love a woman In suspenders and stockings! Like the attached photos I've uploaded image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 2