• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sexiest Outfit ...............................

Starbuck Adama

Silver Member
I had a girlfriend who wore this hectic chains and leather dress thingy..I don't really know what it was but Frak! It was soooo sexy. Somehow it was sensually arousing and yet so dangerous and power demanding...mmmmm loved it!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well, show us a Pic, Please
I had a girlfriend who wore this hectic chains and leather dress thingy..I don't really know what it was but Frak! It was soooo sexy. Somehow it was sensually arousing and yet so dangerous and power demanding...mmmmm loved it!

Obbie

Legend Member
I'm a huge fan of bra's and boots. Probably my fav adult star!

112229_02big.jpg

wifey-milf-busty-2.jpg

A80mvkkCIAEAdJL.jpg
Damn sexy

Obbie

Legend Member
That reminds me of the story of muslim men at the strippers
Getting hornier the more the girl put on
"Cor More ,more Put on more"
Until she was fully robed in a black Burqua
Not that much clothes on

Starbuck Adama

Silver Member
ACTUALLY....I think it's up to the girl to be able to pull off the outfit and attitude...like a sexy Pirate girl does sound HOT but if she doesn't have the naughty, nasty piratish (is that a word?) attitude to pull it off..well, it just doesn't quite do it.
just my two cents.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I agree, you need a lot of attitude if you wish to be a Pirate Girl, that what makes them really good fun.
Check out Marissa Miller, she is the Hottest of them All. Lucky Captain Morgan, what a First Mate she is

ACTUALLY....I think it's up to the girl to be able to pull off the outfit and attitude...like a sexy Pirate girl does sound HOT but if she doesn't have the naughty, nasty piratish (is that a word?) attitude to pull it off..well, it just doesn't quite do it.
just my two cents.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
I would a '9 Yards'..was in India recently to attend one of my mates wedding and the culture there is to wear a Saree...saree covers the body quite well but depending on different style they wear it leaves some skin open and that's what tantalizes me...you know the tease of seeing some thing and hiding something....I can post some beautiful pictures and you'll see what I mean...It's Graceful Slutty looks...;)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- sounds great, when you have some time Post up a few Pics
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I would a '9 Yards'..was in India recently to attend one of my mates wedding and the culture there is to wear a Saree...saree covers the body quite well but depending on different style they wear it leaves some skin open and that's what tantalizes me...you know the tease of seeing some thing and hiding something....I can post some beautiful pictures and you'll see what I mean...It's Graceful Slutty looks...;)

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Methinks a button up white shirt *just* long enough (or short enough, however you look at it ;)) with nothing underneath, long hair out and some killer strappy high heels.

That said corsets are definitely win! I was going to say I clearly love a spiky crab costume but then realised I love this more:
patrick-stewart-halloween-lobster-costume-daily-show-twitter.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Yep;- I can see it, Red Lobster in high heels, I think you would look great. Hmmmmm it would make for an interesting dinner partner
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Methinks a button up white shirt *just* long enough (or short enough, however you look at it ;)) with nothing underneath, long hair out and some killer strappy high heels.

That said corsets are definitely win! I was going to say I clearly love a spiky crab costume but then realised I love this more:
View attachment 14358

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
@happypirate...I downloaded some good pictures but don't know how to upload them on this forum..can you help me please....it's asking me to put in the image url but I have got these from different forums...thanks

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
@happypirate...I downloaded some good pictures but don't know how to upload them on this forum..can you help me please....it's asking me to put in the image url but I have got these from different forums...thanks

Getjiggy if you have pics or vids stored on your computer then click on " upload a File " which is below the reply window ( if not then you will have to wait till your permissions are updated )

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Yeap..look like I will have to wait for the upgrade....How many more post to go for me to be upgraded...I have done 7 already (counting this one)..

Thanks

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
it is 5 posts before upgrade but an admin with qualifications needs to do it , it might take a few days .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Getjiggy, thanks for the thought, your efforts and contribution, looking forward to your future post and I think your avatr name is excellent.
Cheers and Pass the Rum