• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex workers language and slurs

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Hijacking but phoebe a week ago you were shocked that others called you a bitch. Now u have a julia gillard avatar. How can that possibly help??:p

Happy2

Legend Member
At least Ginger never called herself a lady
I've never met a lady who would use language like that

Happy2

Legend Member
Youre a lady or you're not
If its when you want to be then your a actress
I am Not saying you're not a lady as we've never met
But on this forum I have met
Cyclone Lady
Rochelle Lady
Tania Lady
Miss M Lady
And i bet if I met Mr Phoebe Lady

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Youre a lady or you're not
If its when you want to be then your a actress
I am Not saying you're not a lady as we've never met
But on this forum I have met
Cyclone Lady
Rochelle Lady
Tania Lady
Miss M Lady
And i bet if I met Mr Phoebe Lady

Well then, the H's are asking for it tonight. Since your oppinion on me is already so low. Would you like to join Homer on my shit list and FUCK OFF?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Exactly. Respect is simple and works.

You can't expect respect if you aren't giving it.

I can't even count 5 men on here who have been close to polite towards me and then they all lose their minds when I'm rude to them.

Then they all sit around twiddling their thumbs wondering why there are next to no "ladies" on here.

Happy2

Legend Member
You can't expect respect if you aren't giving it.

I can't even count 5 men on here who have been close to polite towards me and then they all lose their minds when I'mu rude to them.

Then they all sit around twiddling their thumbs wondering why there are next to no "ladies" on here.
Actually I would say the majority of men on here have been very polite to you on here Ginger
Besides I have never said theres next to no ladies on here
Theres Miss M
Morgan
Phoebe
Lana
And jsny more
Plus I have been nothing but polite to you
"Young lady"
Just once I mentioned ladies would not use words like C***
As for your quote "you cant expect respect if your not given it "It may well be time to heed your own advice first
Respectfully yours
H2

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Actually I would say the majority of men on here have been very polite to you on here Ginger
Besides I have never said theres next to no ladies on here
Theres Miss M
Morgan
Phoebe
Lana
And jsny more
Plus I have been nothing but polite to you
"Young lady"
Just once I mentioned ladies would not use words like C***
As for your quote "you cant expect respect if your not given it "It may well be time to heed your own advice first
Respectfully yours
H2

Oh... Now i'm a "young lady".

I am so sorry (insert HUGE sarcasm) that I don't appreciate someone insinuating it would be ok to call me a prostitute. Being called a prostitute is a very demeaning word for some sex workers (myself included). So to help homer have a better understanding on how it would feel I tested the most demeaning word I know for a man on him.

I am actually very confused as to why you would bring other ladies into the discussion, as I believe under your understanding of the term "lady" that some ladies you have mentioned do not act as such.

Obviously you do not follow along in many of the threads I am in happy, or you would understand that some men on here are not at all respectful.

I put my naked body on show for you guys and some of you are rude with your comments, as if its all a big joke that this young "not a lady" is exposing herself intimately to you all. Homer being one of the worst.

You of course would come into this thread and read just one singular comment and make your judgement based just off that. There is far more to just one comment on here, there is a trail of rude, disrespectful comments and unlike other "ladies" I do not just let it go. Letting it go would mean that you men would think its ok to treat women this way, not just on the internet but in real life. This is something I wish to change.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
59166310.jpg

64330313.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Would you prefer instead of homer I called you a c*nt? :)

I mean, you wouldn't like to be called one would you?

So to answer your question. No. No I would not like to be called a "pro" which is short for "prostitute".

Indeed, milady...but I don't mind being called a c*nt because I love them, as long as they don't put the word dumb in front of it, then I would be heavily overly offended by that. Never would I call working ladies a pro_stitute...I'd call them Professional Service Providers.

Homer just got a double sprinkle of Spice on his humble pie! ;)

The most out of line I would dare go, and only with Ginger because of her lovely long natural hair, is scarlet woman: same initials as sex worker so hopefully it's not too unacceptable (and it's old-fashioned and quaint, just like me).

Of course, I am always willing to be suitably punished by the aggrieved party should it be deemed offensive. A damn good spanking should learn me. :shy:

99b3e16f01ed6d78cb84b80daf65e635.jpg

Indeed the double whipped cream sprinkles had some effect on Homer. Be happy to be punished by the spicey one as long as I don't need to end up in a hospital at the end of the session. ;)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Indeed, milady...but I don't mind being called a c*nt because I love them, as long as they don't put the word dumb in front of it, then I would be heavily overly offended by that. Never would I call working ladies a pro_stitute...I'd call them Professional Service Providers.

Indeed the double whipped cream sprinkles had some effect on Homer. Be happy to be punished by the spicey one as long as I don't need to end up in a hospital at the end of the session. ;)

I'll make you sign a waiver.