Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SMARTIE

over the years of collecting toys there have been some good ones .. and some duds.. at the moment i must say that my fave is the stretchy rubber cock sleeves.
i would be interested to know what are the other members ideas on good or bad toys .... * it could also save someone from going out and spending alot of money on something that could be done cheeper*

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think your post is a great idea because their is a lot of rubbish out there.Have moved it to general discussion as will get more visability.My favourite toys are electric massagers instead of battery vibrators they give a much more intense orgasm....cock rings on my man make him last and last......and a silk tie has countless uses in the bedroom

A

Amanda

I was lucky enough to work for a very large Adult Retailer for a few years and I used to get insider information on the latest greatest toys available!!! The first rule when buying toys is - don't skimp!!! You DO get what you pay for!!

Ok, some of this is from the stats I used to have access to and some of this is from personal experience ;)

Toys for Boys...

Senso Lips - This is a mastubator... I'm not sure what they cost, but I've been told they are fantastic!!!

Toys for Her...

Anything Doc Johnson is fantastic!!! There is not one of their products I wouldn't recommend (I must admit I haven't tried them all though!). They make Vibrators, Anal Toys, Eggs and other bits and pieces...

Toys for Couples...

The Sex Swing!!!! Need I say more????

I hope others post up some other toys!!

Amanda

M

Mary Anne PA

Okay, well i have tried them all.. probably got just about all of them too and took them all to America with me when I travelled over there.. LOL Cept I sent them to my parents in Victoria one month to reduce luggae excess and couln't get them back till i went over and packed everything up as I didn't want the Ol boy to find them.

Any way, the best and fav one's are:

The silver bullet one's - any sort, just great vibration and can be used on yourself on your partner, on both, and inside or outside or both together... woooo hoo

the other one is: the blue and silver vibe - what's it called again. half of it is silver, and the other half is rubber abd blue with a funny shape at the end. Maryanne will know which one - hang on.. got it
the space vibe - great vibrator to use once again on both people and inside or out.

those one's with the beads in always seem to break down early

A

amante

Re: sex toys - here's a new one for you

Hi all,

We have just imported a couple of thousand "Make your own dildo" kits from the U.S.

The kits include everything you need to make an exact vibrating replica of a penis - so if you find a good/comfortable/long/thick one that you like, make a mould and get a couple of spares ASAP!

Check out our web site for more details!

[size=14pt]www.cloneawilly.com.au[/size]

Thanks for the great discussions.

Amante

S

SMARTIE

we have one of those "space vibes" in our toy box .. i was all inspired after MA recomended it on the Talking Sex show. then found that it was not available anywhere else except from langtrees at the time ... so off i went to get one ... they were not open at the time but there was someone in there who opened the door and i was met by a white fluffy dog at the door.

L

lickedysplit

:icon_bounce:

Well i must say sex toys arn't my thing but i enjoy the boys using them while i watch!! :happy3:

There was an interesting one and ex of mine enjoyed immensly and it was a hand held pump up "pussy"
:sign10:

it tightened as he pumped and it seriously looked like one and felt like one!!!

A friend saw it hanging in the bathroom over the shower rail once and walked around the house asking who it belonged too!!

he was a different kind of a guy..

P

perthminx

I couldnt do without my silver bullet. It may be small but it packs a punch! I also like my smaller fluoro vibe because it is good for anal and vaginal stimulation.

I bought some of those duo balls last week and i must say i do not see the appeal.

S

SMARTIE

well MA ...i must say that i have had quite a good time with it, very good for anal play :)
as for those duo balls. we have about 4 different sets of those .. the soft rubber ones, hard plastic, bright pink spiky ones, ( i think there must be 2 hard plastic ones in there somewhere ) from what i have been told the hard plastic ones work the best .. but you can hear them rattleing around inside as you walk around.

W

westie

silk ties mmmm. i was with a girl last week and i had a tie. she loved it on i was askin if she wanted it off and no. at first i went y then she started to be the boss. best sex i had.

GUYS WEAR TIES THEY R THE BEST SEX TOY OUT AND WE ALL HAVE THEM LOL

V

Vecstar

Coming along to the club for the first time tonight... is it acceptable to bring some of our toys along?

:sign4:

V

Vecstar

oooh, forgot to mention, I just bought a "Rockin Rabbit" and am very excited about trying it out! (Rockin Rabbit for those who dont know is some kind of cock ring + Vibrating bullet combination, one for me, and one for him!)

Tried out some duo balls yesterday for the first time, not quite the thrill I was hoping for!

Looking forward to tonight lots and lots!

x

A

Amanda

[quote author=Vecstar link=topic=330.msg2010#msg2010 date=1102053801]
Coming along to the club for the first time tonight... is it acceptable to bring some of our toys along?

:sign4:
[/quote]

Sure, feel free to bring them along ;)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
came across a website last night that suggested ways of making your own sex toys at home.

For example,

one suggestion was to hollow out a cucumber and insert an electric tootbrush. Then place a condom over the cucumber (unless you want cucumber all over your insides) and you've got yourself a vibrating dildo.

Anyone got any interesting home-made sex toys? or perhaps experience with the electric toothbrush (honestly that one had *never* occured to me but apparently it's not so uncommon - accoring to a friend of mine).

M

Mary Anne PA

anything that vibrates can be good.. you just have to be careful with the shaver of course.. the electric one that is.... as well as the hair trimmer..

S

SMARTIE

something that we have used in our play time is those magnetic iron ore bracelets/necklaces. they have the coldness of steel ... and good weight... and who is to say that the magnetic qualities of them is not doing something also ?
Or anything else beaded is good .. I went through a stage where i made alot of beaded strings different beads ... different sizes...the sort of thing that if you leave it out on the loungroom coffee table its not going to be greatly obvious as to what it is used for
... even gave some away as gifts to my more "closer" friends.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Sex Toys - Well I would have to agree with Maryanne, the electric massager would have to be the best I've ever tried. I'm able to orgasm over and over again and have actually been chained to a bed and broke the chains as my orgasm has been so intense. I love a good licking, but nothing beats the massager by far.

Slavegirl

N

naughti

I would have to say (being the owner of a sex toy business) that the most popular item for women is the iVibe Rabbit, very expensive $199 in the retail stores but as they say, you get what you pay for....
Most popular things for guys at this point of time is any sort of vibrating cock ring or jelly penis sleeve. few months back the clone was the most popular item (virtual pussy with a vibrating egg inside) I also agree with the post about the senso lips...i use that item for pass the parcel when playing games on the party plan side of things....just drop in a few drops of Eros lube, always a hit....

H

hilly

aaahhh ----- but you dont have to pay big bucks for toys.
if you got a silver bullet you dont need much more than that.
just look around you home you have all the toys you need
go to frige--bathroom --bedroom-and start looking
you will have most of what you right in front of you the rest you can make yourself.

thats if your good with your hands---hilly :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.