• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Polkam

Gold Member
I'm sure that you know that _ _ _ _ can heal and hurt. The hurt usually comes last...allegedly...If I may opine, it is kind of extremely important (? ! ?) to choose an appropriate moment to discuss,honestly, what you expect from each other, particularly if you plan to live together or are both simply falling in deeeeeeeeeeep. If somebody you think you love, says to you, "I love you so much that I will never be able to contain my jealousy," or often displays jealousy, it is probably a good time to run away, despite that you may not want too, jealousy is indeed a curse I have seen render otherwise empathetic, pleasant people into irrational, self centred and sulky beasts who are not at all fun to be with. (On occasions, it is too easy to see fragilities in a relationship from the outside.)

P.S. But doesn't everyone want to feel that they are a "love guru? Even if they do not love?
Translation...don't listen to me !!!!
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Ok, so say you've known the person well for a few yrs but never acknowledged the person intimately until one drunken night. Then from there you have had two intimate dates. It was the best ever!!! You already know the person is very funny & nice from before. Now they're even funnier & more nice.

Is it too early to call it love? It hasn't even been a month hahahahaha lol

Everything starts somewhere Selina .

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Best answer thanks!!! Feelings defo mutual & it's the best feeling everrrrrrr :)

No worries. Just wanna say there's no science behind love, just pure emotion that kickstart that fireworks in both your lives initially. Congrats, if you've found that spark in your life. Happy for you. :)

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
th

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Depends on what your definition of love is. Everyone has their own interpretation. Some are happy to throw the word around as it's just their version of saying I really like you. There is also many degrees of love.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Your such a tough love, or nut to crack. :D
very true Homer.......an army of those guys needed...........
(well I just found a great pic of a nutcracker army on the net but somehow it won't let me copy and paste it.........:confused:)

T

Thatguy

Id just like to fall in love with someone who is actually available and feels the same about me and wants to be with me...

:(

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Good luck in life Selina, i wish you all the best....................
Now where Meeeeee Rum Glass got to

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
No worries. Just wanna say there's no science behind love, just pure emotion that kickstart that fireworks in both your lives initially. Congrats, if you've found that spark in your life. Happy for you. :)

Thanks Homer. It's been a while & a messy separation since :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
ahhhh I wish I would still have the idea/ability of true lover.......
images

now as an old cynic I find this idea/ability rather......
upload_2015-2-25_20-20-34.jpeg