• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I'm a classy, sophisticated red head, offering a sensual intimate service.

Always warm, friendly and eager to please.

I have a slim, shapely figure, a beautiful C cup bust and an elegant appearance. Because of these attributes, I make the perfect companion for a dinner date, business function or to entertain you privately.

I am always the perfect, educated lady...until that bedroom door closes!
Then I become your ultimate fantasy...
A natural born giver I love to watch you reach levels you've never been before, bringing you to the edge and softly bringing you back, over and over...
Once is never enough!

I await your call...

Scarlett Lee xxx

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Welcome to the for the forum Honey ...
Scarlett has been with Langtrees for the last year ...
Scarlett is a very sophisticated lady that knows how to please a man.....
Ms Sue
:):):):):)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Scarlett
That's a nice introduction! And never were a more truer word said!
I hope to see you here often ! It is a great way for you to meet new clients & chat with
other people!

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Is it just me not getting the whole beard thing these days? It's not that I find them a turn off but I do prefer a nice clean shaven man ( I'm also so bad at faces I secretly suspect all bearded guys are, in fact, the same person). How do others feel about this?

T

Thatguy

my young lady friend loves my beard.. its long enough its not scratchy but short enough its not in the way...

she plays with it all the time..

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
A nice properly groomed beard can be really sexy on a dashing man!
I am often attracted to men like that... while checking them out at restuarants
or in movies.... ;););)

W

wr3xr

Like tattoos and being a "foodie" they are just another hipster fad :rolleyes:

One day soon i'm sure the man perm will make a come back!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- what about a guy, who got a beard, a pegleg, a hook, one eye and a few teeth?
I would consider myself as a trend setter LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

O

Olivia Grace

I looovvvveeee beards!!! But not the full on scary ones. Designer stubble and short beards on a sexy man... Add in tats and I'm weak at the knees :kiss:

pjmc

Gold Member
I've just recently started maintain a beard. The amount of extra attention I'm getting is insane. I normally don't get attention from the opposite sex.. But since the beard.. Well it's like a magnet

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ohhhhhhhh you just have to love them.............

images

images

images

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Admittedly I'd only been married for an hour! A lovely guy from Dubai came into Langtrees tonight and because it is against his religion to have sex outside of wedlock we had to go through a form of temporary marriage first, after which he divorced me. Certainly a first for me! Anyone else had any similar experiences?
sexy_brides_60.jpg

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
It makes a mockery of marriage. If you are Gay and in a committed relationship you cant get married , but if you are Muslem to justify sex with a random you can get married for an hour or so then divorce.
I could go on a rant for hours....but will spare you.