• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Re: attention to detail

Ahhhhh that happens when you don't go on the forum for a couple of days. So many responses......interesting.......thanks for all the input guys.
Hi gentleman thanks for bringing it up. I was wondering about that as well. Talking as a female but still I do think that w/ls look sexier when they reveal less. No question about it........the girls who do wear -as you put- it "little more than underwear" on the floor definitely do have the body to wear it but I think they would look even more sexy in a nice body hugging dress.

Hi HT.......no offence at all. I do appreciate an honest opinion.......lol....especially when it comes to my photos. They have (the photos) been on the net now for over a year and I am still not entirely sure what to think about them. I like the ones on there now because that is more like me......but then you might be right......they might be too conservative? You get the drift.......more thinking to do. :icon_scra

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
one more xmas wish

If you could choose any country in the world to live in (no visa/immigration worries attached) where would you like to live and why?

R.xxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
Re: one more xmas wish

......Italy.........because it's like being "home" when ever I go back :)

G

Gentleman

Australia, I have lived here nearly all my life and a little bit in New Zealand but Australia is safe and easy to live in.

Happy2

Legend Member

..Germany Been twice liked it even better second time round
And they eat meat, meat and more meat and a vegie or two

Demon

Legend Member

Australia. Have lived in other countries. They are nice to visit. But returned to Australia as it is the best place to live.

Italy second.

P

Peter

Western Australia ( I know we are not a country, but we should be!!)

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

Plenty of places i would visit, but can't beat Oz. Only wish the place i grew up was still the same as in the 70's, best of everything.

The only place i would compare it to and would luv to live there would be Kalbarri. The only difference would be it's just a small town, the Goldie had it all.

naughtish

Gold Member

Australia for me! sadly don't know when and if I can ever get permanent residency here

Happy2

Legend Member

Plenty of places i would visit, but can't beat Oz. Only wish the place i grew up was still the same as in the 70's, best of everything.

The only place i would compare it to and would luv to live there would be Kalbarri. The only difference would be it's just a small town, the Goldie had it all.

Just going home from Kalbarri today happytimes still a nice town
Doesn't seem long ago the road was all gravel from the highway

W

WRXXXR

Switzerland or possibly the US (new York)

I love WA but we are so far behind the 8 ball it's not funny. If we didn't have a massive mining industry we wouldn't even be on the map.

Nothing changes and I think Australia is getting worse.

J

JasRob

I wish I could go back and spend xmas in Positano,Italy..Best Place ever visited!!!

P

Perth boy

Perth boy says Thailand - got no idea why.

I myself would be Italy or Greece.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

Just going home from Kalbarri today happytimes still a nice town
Doesn't seem long ago the road was all gravel from the highway

Yeah luv the place, first time i ever went there it was perfect, 12ft waves with around 10 guys in the water, had an awesome time.
Even if you don't surf it's a really nice little town with friendly people and a great pub.:eek:ccasion15 A little hairy for the work boats to get over that bar though.

One of the best trips we had, Legs eleven with me, the dog,a few boards and the 2litre Kombi which just took us to so many great places around this country, something i would luv to do again.
Got a boxfull of really good photos somewhere in the room, full off memories.

M

mystique

Would have to be NZ or Some where in the us with sexy yummy cowboys ;)

ecchimiki

Gold Member

If you could choose any country in the world to live in (no visa/immigration worries attached) where would you like to live and why?

R.xxxxxxxxx

Japan, lived there for a few years, and while "life" is a lot more hectic, there are so many more great ways to relax, not least of which are the hot spring baths. NOTHING beats soaking in a steaming hot tub of spring water looking out at the mountain scenery with snow flakes falling on your head.

G

Ghost Protocol

a country without

payroll tax + wholesale sales tax + gst + carbon tax ...
( what were we thinking ??)
50$ for a can of baked beans in 2015 aus .. tsk !:nono:

j

F

Farm Boy

..Germany Been twice liked it even better second time round
And they eat meat, meat and more meat and a vegie or two

And one more thing*************************************

Beer is a major part of German culture. For many years German beer was brewed in adherence to the Reinheitsgebot order or law which only permitted water, hops and malt as beer ingredients until its repeal in 1988. The order also required that beers not exclusively using barley-malts such as wheat beer must be top-fermented.[1] Since 1993, the production of beer has been governed by the Provisional German Beer Law which allows a greater range of ingredients and additives.[2]
The Germans are behind only the Czechs and the Irish in their per capita consumption of beer.[3]

Happy2

Legend Member

Farmboy I think I may have mistakenly said a vegetable or two
That must have been a typo A stein or two Probably more correct

stevell

Silver Member

a country without

payroll tax + wholesale sales tax + gst + carbon tax ...
( what were we thinking ??)
50$ for a can of baked beans in 2015 aus .. tsk !:nono:

j

Dubai in that case,no Tax,but would need Herrom of Perth girls,They are all amongst the most good looking in the world.:love10:

adamgreenwood

Silver Member

Just be careful which white powder you put in to sweeten your coffee
You might accidentally put in sugar

good call H2, you can never be too careful.

besides i don't take sugar, i'm sweet enough already...:coffee:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Hmmmmmm H2 maybe you should reconsider........in Germany you have to fill out a form to be able to fill out another form to take you to the actual form you wanted to fill out.........lot's of papers and lots of rules :la:
I think Germany is the country of rules :eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member

Hmmmmmm H2 maybe you should reconsider........in Germany you have to fill out a form to be able to fill out another form to take you to the actual form you wanted to fill out.........lot's of papers and lots of rules :la:

R.xxxxxxxxx

Well summarised (by leaving out a few forms, your post was shorter). [I am still waiting for the form to be able to post this, but what the heck, went ahead anyway. By the time the fill out the forms to chase me my grandchildren will have died of old age].

Happy2

Legend Member

R.xxxxxxxxx

Teuton Efficiency may be a bit much But I have only been as a tourist
and loved it Loved the beer liked the people Made a point of learning the basics of their language Which probably helped And felt safe everywhere I went at night on public transport Which cant always be said of our Perth And like most of Europe loved the history
Only thing was the the perfect countryside As a farmer went to a few
farms And it was Everything in its place and a place for everything
Never seen a property so neat I am quite sure they trim there crops to make them perfectly aligned to there fence boundaries And the little red tractor is polished each morning
But still enjoyed

Demon

Legend Member

Being in a country as a tourist and living there are two entirely different experiences.

eg: Perth is a great place to live. The only attraction for tourists is outdoor activities (Don't knock this as an attraction, as not many tourist destination have our terrific outdoor attractions - just ask tourists).

Venice - great for tourists, but not to live (40,000 population and falling).

Fudd

Foundation Member

Venice - great for tourists, but not to live (40,000 population and falling).

....not good for punting either.........there are no street walkers....lol.... :)