• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Another question/just another thought from the terrible trio (Holly, Louise, Rochelle......honestly guys because we heard it so many times over the years.......o.k......if your beloved one gives birth...is she less attractive to you after? or does it not matter at all?:lurk:
only honest replies please xxxxxxx
Thanks.....Holly, Louise, Rochelle :hello:

F

frankqld

i have actually been in the surgery twice an watched the surgeons do both cezarians on my wife and while it was like cutting the xmas turkey and literally blood and guts everywhere within 3weeks of her scar healing enough we were back at it again like a pair of dirty rabbits,so no i did not find her less or more attractive just as sexy as ever,she being 150cm tall,a ddcup,and a size 6,i hope this helps y'all

F

Farm Boy

We have a car load of kids all delivered the old fashion way and I would not swap my Farm Girl for any 18 year old in the world.
( and if i did my girls would probably drown her in the dam )

Last edited by a moderator:
L

littletedd

That would be pretty shallow love. The best looking girl is not always the best companion. To have a child together should bring you closer together.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I know a few guys who admitted that they didn't find their partner attractive anymore after giving birth. Main reason was the weight that was put on during pregnancy and the physical changes, followed by the 'shock' of observing child birth.
I agree......rather shallow and rather embarrassing......guess they learned a lesson: definitely not to talk about such topic while drunk.:BangHead:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D

Daisy

I wonder if sex after giving birth feels much different for the lady? What does everyone think??
One friend once told me, with a particularly grim face, the short and sweet(?) warning: "it's never the same"...
I don't know how true this is or to what extent, but it terrified me and still does!!!:sad1:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I can only guess what sex might be like after giving birth but according to what female friends told me it depends (as so much) on your own body and if it was an 'easy' birth (lol is there something like an easy birth?) or more complicated.
Well, I know a couple of girls who have openly admitted to pussy reconstraction after birth.....to make nice and tied again. The sexual appetite apparently didn't suffer and neither did the great feeling between the legs.(...but as I said that is only second hand information.......LOL.....mayb I should just shut up for a change and let Ladies answer it who actually know what they are talking about........just as an idea......::))
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C

chasity

okay myself as all you beautiful ladies Holly, louise and of course rochelle know I have had two children.... I'm twenty one and have never had any 1 ask if I have had children. As a matter a fact the people i meet and interact with are quite surprised when I tell them about my young children. I know I was young when I had the children and that plays a huge part in my physical recovery. So I was very lucky. But I have heard some stories that make me think I'm lucky that I hade the kids at such a young age. Yes both natural births and my second nearly 10 pounds so I was lucky would love to here from other mothers too.
Great subject Rochelle. xxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
:icon_scraHi Chasity,
thanks for your reply......finally somebody who knows what she is talking about.
And you are right in more than one way.....first: babe, looking at you NOBODY would think you have a couple of kids.......you have an absolutely gorgeous body......second: I agree.....the younger you are when giving birth the bigger the chances of a full physical recovery.
Thanks for the first 'educated' input :thumbsup:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: Wow......10 pounds!!!!!!!! How did you manage that??????? :icon_scra

F

Farm Boy

thanks for your reply......finally somebody who knows what she is talking about.
Rochelle you asked originality for a male's perspective and I gave you an honest answer.
Also working were you do I would have thought that some of the W/L who actuality are mothers would do OK with plenty of repeat clientele thus answering the question .

G

Gizelle

I have two children i had my first child at 25 years old and the second at 30 years old both children were very big when i gave birth but not ones i have changed my shape of my body Straight after birth my stomach went back to normal and my weight was the same as it was before i felt pregnant i can say that i am lucky and thats because i am very active girl i play a lot of sports and i do a lot of dancing

T

Tessa

I wonder if sex after giving birth feels much different for the lady? What does everyone think??
One friend once told me, with a particularly grim face, the short and sweet(?) warning: "it's never the same"...
I don't know how true this is or to what extent, but it terrified me and still does!!!:sad1:

In all honesty, Its down to the individual, no 2 people are the same and yes your body definately changes,hello your growing another human being....

my question would be: would you sacrifice the love and new learnings of a child for your own pleasure, coz eventually one day that libido does go out the window and if that was all that was to fufill your life.....kinda sad huh...

i like the comment from farm guy... he still finds his wife attractive after having kids etc

(some guys do get the sympathy preggo goin LOL)

I think its pretty shallow too, "just" becoz a woman has had a kid shes not fuckable any longer..... or sorry is it just too fat!!!!!!!!!! Oh No Hold on....... its becoz there cocks too small!!!!!!!!!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
.......more untertaining triviality........

In the late 1700's, many houses consisted of a large room with only one chair. Commonly,a long wide board folded down from the wall and was used for dining. The 'head of the household' always sat in the chair while everyone else ate sitting on the floor. Occasionally a guest, who was usually a man, would be invited to sit in this chair during a meal. To sit in the chair meant you were important and in charge. They called the one sitting in the chair the 'chair man'. Today in business, we use the expression or title 'Chairman' or 'Chairman on a board'.

Personal hygiene left much room for improvement. As a result, many women and men had developed acne scars by adulthood. The women would spread bee's wax over their facial skin to smooth out their complexions. When they were speaking to each other, if a woman began to stare at another woman's face she was told, 'mind your own bee's wax'. Should the woman smile, the was would crack, hence the term 'crack a smile'. In addition, when they sat too close to the fire, the wax would melt. Therefore the expression 'losing face'.

Ladies wore corsets which would lace up in the front. A proper and dignified woman as in 'straight laced'.......wore a tightly tied lace.

to be continued...........:eek:)
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

Z>^Ev*gK>B]O6YH^lcX}w-LG!c0

Last edited by a moderator:

Polama10

Silver Member
Rochelle....Did you know that the human brain is extremely efficient!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are witren, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
LOL.....yes Polama I did know that.......have you got more of this kind of knowledge????? love it. If so you should post more of it on the forum.

Hi Tall Tara....one thing....you never disclose your sources of knowledge or everybody would have access to it. :eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

W

wingman

I like random useless facts, such as: The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

viper

Gold Member
Did you know that Sydney cab drivers have the highest amount of red blood cells in Australia due to the carbon monoxide they constantly breathe the body reacts by growign more red blood cells to carry more oxygen even though carbon monoxide still out competes it.

W

wingman

Found out recently that the ratio of kangaroos to people in Australia is exactly the same as the ratio of credit cards to people in America. Think about that!

O

onepost

Rochelle....Did you know that the human brain is extremely efficient!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are witren, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe!

Dd yu knw tht you can incraese your reading speed by up to 10 fold? How we do this?
Speed reading involves reading blocks of words at one time and comprehending the meaning of the word group. Think of viewing a digital image. There are millions of pixels that only make sense when they are seen together. In the same way, our brains can comprehend ideas better when it takes in a group of words at one timehttp://www.talkinsex.com/forums/images/smilies/walk.gif

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Viper....what if she is a vegetarian?????????

R.xxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Rochelle What you do is compromise. The vegetarian girl tries the Kangaroo
Then the fella eats the girl then he's eating a vegetarian meal Everybody has to try and eat what their partner eats every now and then

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ok here comes my compromise: let's replace the roo with a crocodile and i am in. :ky: you see.......as a seafood eating vegetarian I could always convince myself that croc is more seafood than meat and take a big bite.......doesn't work with the roo unfortunately.
By the way....what does roo meat taste and look like anyway?????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

wingman

By the way....what does roo meat taste and look like anyway?????

Never tried croc, whats that like?

Kangaroo - It's very much like steak, except much much richer. The smell really puts me off, reminds me of racing greyhound food. I looooove steak, but don't really like kangaroo.

I tried emu once and hated it. Was later advised by an aboriginal that they slow cook it in a cast iron pot for 3 days, then throw the emu away and eat the cast iron pot as it's less tough.