Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ahhh must have missed that thread someguy! with all the ups and downs since the name change... i am on regularly so usually only check 'todays threads'
shame about all of that! hopefully maryanne is able to work through it all and come out on top :)
and as far as 'stop complaining, this is a topic! maybe not a very interesting one, but a topic that people are talking about! it is relevant too as if people are planning on leaving, im sure maryanne and other administrators wanna know about it!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Firstly thank you to all the forum members that have helped keep the forum alive in the last few months.
The speed problem has finally been solved.(caused by my inexperience)
The name change and the messages I sent to many members caused a hic cup in my plans. The reason many members do not get update emails is because they do not have current email address in their profiles.
A good idea to check.
The last year I have been very active in my own survival and also re building Langtrees.com to become a powerful diverse website for consumers to find their needs. This is just about complete and we are launching either 24th of November or the 1st of December.
I have put up a test site that shows very little of the new site, as I wanted the WOW factor when we launch.
The test site is www.langtrees.com.au It will only show you a fraction of the features of the new site.
When this happens this forum will be housed in the Langtrees.com site and we will be able to advantage of all the features, as I have now sourced to great developers and web masters to help me long term on making this a interesting, informative and succesful forum.
We will be changing over to the Langtrees.com URL with links from talkinsex.
the reason behind this is that Langtrees.com is searchable and available in all the countries that ban adult sites, where as Talkin Sex and Adult Forums can't be viewed.
Keep up the good work, now I have secured my own future, we should be able to get this forum re invented and back up as one of Australia's favourites.

Cunnilingus Lover

Silver Member
I don't think the problem with the e-mail updates is entirely about not having up to date e-mail addy's. I have an up to date e-mail addy but did not receive an up date stating the change over. It was only on a subsequent e-mail that It mentioned a talkinsex.com site and I decided to investigate to find this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.