• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

RIDICULOUS!!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Big-busted-woman-edited.jpg

OK....Who finds this attractive?

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
images

OMFG...What is going on in her head.....I like to think I am non judgmental....BUT REALLY!
RIDICULOUS

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
arrested-developmen-feel-like-idiot.gif

And you look like one too....RIDICULOUS
What black man wants to be BLUE!!

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
amani.jpg

SOMEBODY ....Tell me this is a dare....PLEASE.​

I actually disagree 100% for the fact that this lady deserves uber kudos for having the confidence to walk down the street in a bikini- be dammed with the 'ideal' expectations- at the end of the day all you need to have for a bikini body is a bloody bikini- you've already got the body- you shouldn't need the approval of others to give you permission or the disgust of others to stop you.

There is nothing ridiculous or impractical (providing it's not freezing outside) about this...

This kind of body shaming pisses me off

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I actually disagree 100% for the fact that this lady deserves uber kudos for having the confidence to walk down the street in a bikini- be dammed with the 'ideal' expectations- at the end of the day all you need to have for a bikini body is a bloody bikini- you've already got the body- you shouldn't need the approval of others to give you permission or the disgust of others to stop you.

There is nothing ridiculous or impractical (providing it's not freezing outside) about this...

I completely agree! She is beautiful and shouldn't be made to feel bad because she doesn't fit into other peoples idea of an ideal body.

And I'm a little jealous of her boobs lol just sayin... ;)

scarlett lee

Gold Member

Totes agree Tania. She looks happy and is probably a lot more fun than women who worry if their thighs look fat in bed.