Review - Sxcsamfun

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spudboyo

Guys,

I saw Sam's ad on here and thought I'd better put in my 2c. I'd seen her advertised on Cracker, but with all the fake ads there it can be hard to tell the genuine ones from the fakies. Sxcsam is definitely exactly as she describes.

I've seen Sam a couple of times now - she's very true to her ad.

Slim size 10 with firm natural C cups and nicely shaven. Short straight hair, and very softly spoken. She's shy at first, but becomes a bit of a firecracker once you warm her up. *Loves* DATY - she's not a loud vocal girl, but you can just tell she really enjoys it.

Affectionate GFE service with lots of kissing (just how I like it!) and very tight (just like you'd expect for a genuine 18 year old I guess).

First time I saw her I booked her for a full night - probably about early November 2009. We came back to my place, Round 1 was very satisfying. Took her out for a quick dinner, Round 2 afterwards. I still dream of the next morning though... waking up to a teen hottie and having some of the best morning sex I've had in a very long time.

Second time (mid November I think) - unfortunately had to be cut short as she developed a headache after dinner so I took her home, but the main event was very memorable.

Guys, this one is a real GFE service. She's a little shy and nervous at first, but once you relax with her it is well worth the wait.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Great review spudboyo thanks for sharing your experience with us... Sam sound like a great girl.... not met here persinally but her photos look real hot.

I'm looking forward to some more reviews on SxcSam

Status
Not open for further replies.