Recomend a good r&t

strong

Silver Member
Looking for a good r&t today or tomorrow
Sounds like Jenny at winnellie is a go is she at sadgroves or RAAF or any other sugestions

strong

Silver Member
Ok ill recomend sadgroves cres in winnellie great. Massage really hits the spots nice and cool aircon nice and clean

Reggie Johns

Bronze Member
Sandgrove is good. When I went there I saw Star sweet little thing that walks all over your back for the massage. Her feet do an excellent job for the massage.

James Darmody

Bronze Member
Went to the massage place at Sadgroves due to advice on this thread. Booked Jenny for half an hour. Pretty good massage and very good extras. Nice and enthusiastic chick. Will be returning for sure.

Lilo

Silver Member
Dont think your post is right been going there for a long time service always VG and everyone else that posts always give a good reveiws sure you went to the right Winnellie massage

felix

Bronze Member
Agree with Lilo. Perhaps he went to the other place near the RAAF base, in the shopping centre.

strong

Silver Member
Yeah I went on Friday no probs with the service of both girls the both had enthusiasm
And wanted to make sure I was happy had a nice shower befor and after the place is spotless
Nice and clean both girls could massage the second girl had me moaning and groaning not a super model but well and truely made up for it in other
Areas