• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Receptionist Langtrees Darwin.. My experience

FrenchLindsay

New Members
Hi all... It is about time I introduce myself to you all here.. just a few days before saying goodbye! I am Laure aka Lindsay, 29yo French red hair receptionist at Langtrees Chill Out Lounge Darwin.
Sadly it is almost time for me to say goodbye to the lovely Darwin team and all the gorgeous working girls I have met here... I have truly enjoyed working here and getting to understand the industry, what a discovery! I walked in here full of curiosity, with no idea of what the industry was like and this job experience totally opened my eyes and only makes me want to walk into this "world" even further. Come with an open mind... there is no going back... see you again on this side of the counter or the other ;) ! Thank you for the opportunity and the experience xxx

Happy2

Legend Member
French Lindsay I look forward to the first forum war between France ( French Lindsay) and Germany (Rochelle)

T

Tania Admin

It's been great having you as part of our team Lindsay. You will definitely be missed xo