Random Fiction

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle. Girl: Slow down. I'm scared. Guy: No this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please, it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him). Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It’s bugging me. In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

I did not write this BTW,a young girl did. I was impressed.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

I've seen this one as a youtube clip with sad music playing....make you wanna cry :tearyeyed

xxSarahxx
:angel1:

W

WRXXR

It's sad if it indeed happened girls, but I think this is one of the many Internet folklore stories!

- anyone ever been on a bike doing 160kms (100mph)? Having a conversation like this is almost impossible with road / wind noise and one person wearing a helmet!
- anyone taken a bike helmet off and put one on before? Generally far easier with 2 hands.. Girl could certainly not have done this at 160kms with 1 hand.
- if you turn the engine off the bike or car will generally start to slow down :)

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
WWRX Did you even read the Title of this thread?? It's called 'random fiction'??
What's your point? that a fictional story can't be beautiful??

W

WRXXR

Oh of course! Apologies as I always struggled with fiction and non fiction at school :)

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
I would suggest that the MOVIE was fiction loosely connected to a factual event.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
This is a story once told to me that I never repeated. It is the only story that ever had me sobbing like a small child. Here I will tell a story that is based on the true events of the life of the gentleman that shared a part of his life with me that day.

I GREW UP WITH AN OVER PROTECTIVE MOTHER THAT LOVED ME VERY MUCH. MY FATHER PASSED ON WHEN I WAS A SMALL CHILD. BUT FROM THE PERCEPTION OF A CHILD THIS WAS OVERBEARING AND OFTEN OVERWHELMING. TO SAY THE LEAST SHE GOT IN MY WAY AND EMBARRESSED ME ENDLESSLY INFRONT OF MY FRIENDS BY PROTECTING ME FROM THINGS AS NEGLIGIBLE AS THE SAND AND THE SUN. I FELT I MISSED OUT OF A LOT OF THINGS AT THE TIME, AS ALL MY FRIENDS WERE ABLE TO DO THINGS THAT I WAS BANNED FROM DOING FROM THE LASER FOCUSSED AND GUARDING EYES OF MY MOTHER WATCING OVER ME ALL THE TIME.

As a teenager things were no better. With a mind of my own, and with my training wheel understandings of my rights I was caught in a tight spot between standing up for myself against my unreasonable and interfering mother, or not hurting her feelings because I knew she was looking out for me at the end of the day. Somewhere deep down I acknowledged that she meant well so I just endured her nonsense. The price of this endurance was the feeling that I missed out on more of what everyone else seemed to be doing.*****

Another consequence of this enduring was a gradual development of resentment towards my mother as I angered my way through my 20’s and 30’s. Some days I even fucken hated seeing her and hearing from her. Nothing I did was good for me. Nothing I liked to eat was good for me. Most of my friends were not good for me. And most of all, the chicks I brought home or dated were not good enough for me. For fuck sake!!! Just let me live my life. THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS THE MORE FRUSTRATED I GOT, AND THE MORE I FOCUSSED ON THIS, THE MORE THIS SEEMED TO BE HAPPENING.

Now that I am in the afternoon of my lifetime and still not married, I would often come home and find the same combinations of soups that my mom would leave for me. The same vegetable soups with no unnatural flavourings in them that she fed me as a child. This evening I came home to see another asparagus soup on my bench on a tray with a spoon beside the bowl wrapped in a napkin. This pissed me off. I poured it down the sink and cooked myself a steak.

Now finally I have married a woman thirty years my junior and I am happy. I am even happier that mother is now carefully supervised in a rest home with limited access to me. I can get on with my life and live the way I want, without having to put up with her interfering crap and having to be nice about it. I would get the occasional phone call from mother on weekends where she delivered the same junk with an older and slower voice. But hey, this was fine compared to putting up with her every day.

One Saturday morning the phone rang, the caller ID said it is from the rest home. I took a deep breath, rolled my eyes and answered the phone. It was not mother. It was the nurse that cared for her. She had informed me that mother had passed away. Strangely my feelings were a calm mixture. Sadness of course!!! This justified my duty of being a son. But undeniably there was a feeling of uncomfortable relief and freedom. I hardly acknowledged these feelings to myself at all. That would mean that I was an evil bastard.

The final part of this story is in the solicitor’s office for the settling of her will. All of her possessions and money was passed onto me with no attached conditions. As I prepared to sign the piece of paper the solicitor advised me of ONE MORE THING. A REQUEST note from my mother in her own hand writing.*****
``I request that where my husband and I are buried, that my dear son is also buried there along with us when he passes on. The reason for this is that his wife is so so much younger than him, and I can’t stand the thought of him being alone in the ground for so many years’’.
At the sight of this there was a magic moment. Nothing, NONE of the irritating things that my mother did mattered anymore. I just felt her love. In her final years I limited her contact with me. And a life time of tears were released as I realise now, I will never see her again……………………………….

Note from Yoda: To my dear friends who read this. If you want to, I invite you to place your own conclusion onto the dotted line and share it with me. This story is an exercise I set for myself because I am still in the process of taming my ego, and wanting to be a person who is less damaging to the people around me. Those who have known me for some years will know what I am talking about. So I wish to share both ways and also receive your conclusion to this story. I was about to give a moral to this story like I do when I tell every other story. But this time, I would like my friends to tell me the moral of the story.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
This is a story once told to me that I never repeated. It is the only story that ever had me sobbing like a small child. Here I will tell a story that is based on the true events of the life of the gentleman that shared a part of his life with me that day.

I GREW UP WITH AN OVER PROTECTIVE MOTHER THAT LOVED ME VERY MUCH. MY FATHER PASSED ON WHEN I WAS A SMALL CHILD. BUT FROM THE PERCEPTION OF A CHILD THIS WAS OVERBEARING AND OFTEN OVERWHELMING. TO SAY THE LEAST SHE GOT IN MY WAY AND EMBARRESSED ME ENDLESSLY INFRONT OF MY FRIENDS BY PROTECTING ME FROM THINGS AS NEGLIGIBLE AS THE SAND AND THE SUN. I FELT I MISSED OUT OF A LOT OF THINGS AT THE TIME, AS ALL MY FRIENDS WERE ABLE TO DO THINGS THAT I WAS BANNED FROM DOING FROM THE LASER FOCUSSED AND GUARDING EYES OF MY MOTHER WATCING OVER ME ALL THE TIME.

As a teenager things were no better. With a mind of my own, and with my training wheel understandings of my rights I was caught in a tight spot between standing up for myself against my unreasonable and interfering mother, or not hurting her feelings because I knew she was looking out for me at the end of the day. Somewhere deep down I acknowledged that she meant well so I just endured her nonsense. The price of this endurance was the feeling that I missed out on more of what everyone else seemed to be doing.*****

Another consequence of this enduring was a gradual development of resentment towards my mother as I angered my way through my 20’s and 30’s. Some days I even fucken hated seeing her and hearing from her. Nothing I did was good for me. Nothing I liked to eat was good for me. Most of my friends were not good for me. And most of all, the chicks I brought home or dated were not good enough for me. For fuck sake!!! Just let me live my life. THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS THE MORE FRUSTRATED I GOT, AND THE MORE I FOCUSSED ON THIS, THE MORE THIS SEEMED TO BE HAPPENING.

Now that I am in the afternoon of my lifetime and still not married, I would often come home and find the same combinations of soups that my mom would leave for me. The same vegetable soups with no unnatural flavourings in them that she fed me as a child. This evening I came home to see another asparagus soup on my bench on a tray with a spoon beside the bowl wrapped in a napkin. This pissed me off. I poured it down the sink and cooked myself a steak.

Now finally I have married a woman thirty years my junior and I am happy. I am even happier that mother is now carefully supervised in a rest home with limited access to me. I can get on with my life and live the way I want, without having to put up with her interfering crap and having to be nice about it. I would get the occasional phone call from mother on weekends where she delivered the same junk with an older and slower voice. But hey, this was fine compared to putting up with her every day.

One Saturday morning the phone rang, the caller ID said it is from the rest home. I took a deep breath, rolled my eyes and answered the phone. It was not mother. It was the nurse that cared for her. She had informed me that mother had passed away. Strangely my feelings were a calm mixture. Sadness of course!!! This justified my duty of being a son. But undeniably there was a feeling of uncomfortable relief and freedom. I hardly acknowledged these feelings to myself at all. That would mean that I was an evil bastard.

The final part of this story is in the solicitor’s office for the settling of her will. All of her possessions and money was passed onto me with no attached conditions. As I prepared to sign the piece of paper the solicitor advised me of ONE MORE THING. A REQUEST note from my mother in her own hand writing.*****
``I request that where my husband and I are buried, that my dear son is also buried there along with us when he passes on. The reason for this is that his wife is so so much younger than him, and I can’t stand the thought of him being alone in the ground for so many years’’.
At the sight of this there was a magic moment. Nothing, NONE of the irritating things that my mother did mattered anymore. I just felt her love. In her final years I limited her contact with me. And a life time of tears were released as I realise now, I will never see her again……………………………….

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Below is a piece I wrote for a very dear friend who is going through some hardships with a girl he cares for to lift his spirits. I sincerely wish for things to work for the best between them :)

In heaven many glorious souls live among each other. *****They are all glorious and exist in brilliant luminescence. *****And there they live in perfection in the presence of God. *****All of their combined glory is just incredible light when percieved from the outside of heaven. *****That would be very similar to that of our yellow Sun, but whiter......

Among them lived a kind soul. *****He is a peaceful soul that enjoyed all of the love and good intentions from those he lives amongst. *****And as Aeons passed, a curiosity was aroused in him. *****Thus he seemed council with God. *****

In the presence of God he said, "God, I know what I am". ***** God replied. "Oh what is that kind soul?" Kind soul exclaimed with a smile "I am the light". *****"Indeed you are", said God. ***** *****As the smile lessened on Kind Soul's face he asked "God, here in heaven my light is but a candle in the Sun, how do better experience myself?". *****God looked at him with a knowing smile. "0h!!!!" said Kind Soul with an uncertain curiosity. *****"I must descend out of the light, out of perfection in order to experience myself". *****"Yes my son", said God.

God then asks "What would you like to experience yourself as?".*****

"Love, passion, and persistence lord". *****

"GRANTED", God announced in a gentle yet thunderous voice. *****All the hosts of heaven looked up and smiled for that moment. *****

At that very moment a Beautiful Soul came into their presence. *****She is delicately petite, with the eyes of an angel she will retain when she defends to earth. *****Her long dark perfect hair flows with the perfect breeze of heaven. *****Her presence and touch is one that can command the most profound out of the profane. *****(And she loves a good bottle wine and good company lol).

At God's will she appeared and took the kind soul by the hand and said "I will descend into the darker place with you, we will meet under circumstances where you thirst for love as love is your true nature. *****It is then that you need me the most. *****We will experience passion that will remind us of heaven again while we spend many of times together".

"Really? *****You'd do that for me?" *****asked the overjoyed Kind Soul with tears welling in his eyes. *****

Beautiful Soul smiled. "And for your experience of persistence I will make It difficult at times. *****Down there I am just a woman and I will have my fears and inhibitions. *****We must overcome that together."

They held hands and looked at each other while God reminded them of something. *****"My children.....be on yourway to experience the glory of your creation. *****However when you are there you will have no memory of heaven. *****And when it is most difficult and you challenge each other the most, you must remember why you are there. *****Otherwise you will be stuck there to repeat the experience over and over again.

The 2 souls kissed just before a mighty flash of light. *****From there they descended into the human experience. *****

Now I know not anymore as I am not an Angel. *****However I have a sneaking suspicion one landed in Australiasia, and the other somewhere in Asia ; )

P

Paul Oconnor

Here's one for ya.

What do ya call BBW in a sauna?

Gorillas in the mist!!!!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I really like this!!! It's gorgeous!!:headbang:

If you like sweet things like this then I think you`ll also enjoy what I read once...

"I knew a man that was in love with a woman for over 40 years, the problem was she never knew" :angel12: