• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Racial discrimination from sex workers.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
MY BODY MY CHOICE. HER BODY HER CHOICE.

If i only wanted a caucasian in MY body, i have every right. If i didn't want an indian, asian, a tattooed, a peirced person in MY body. It is MY choice. Yes it seems "discriminating" but it is a ladies right (not "privilege") to choose what she does with her own body.

I avoid Irish clients, why? because their sausages are HUGE! I avoid indian clients, why? because every damn single indian man that i have ever seen/met has been extremely disrespectful and rough. Have I had bad experiences with caucasians? Yes! if they are rude to me, i have every right to tell him NO you cant have my body.

MY BODY.

Its not Langtrees body, so good luck trying to get the receptionist to make me see you when I tell you no. If i'm not comfortable with you, i have every right to choose what happens with my body.

would i blatantly refuse a client just because he is of a certain background? No. If i have spoken to the client and he seems like he will be polite and listen to me when i say "NO" then we will get along well. Its when i get smacked on the leg and told "lets go" by more then one asian and told "no you listen to me" and getting your hand smacked away during a health check by more then one indian you can't help but categorise them.......

Sorry if thats rude..... Yet again, i have a right to my opinion.

Dallas

Legend Member

If i only wanted a caucasian in MY body, i have every right. If i didn't want an indian, asian, a tattooed, a peirced person in MY body. It is MY choice. Yes it seems "discriminating" but it is a ladies right (not "privilege") to choose what she does with her own body.

I avoid Irish clients, why? because their sausages are HUGE! I avoid indian clients, why? because every damn single indian man that i have ever seen/met has been extremely disrespectful and rough. Have I had bad experiences with caucasians? Yes! if they are rude to me, i have every right to tell him NO you cant have my body.

MY BODY.

Its not Langtrees body, so good luck trying to get the receptionist to make me see you when I tell you no. If i'm not comfortable with you, i have every right to choose what happens with my body.

would i blatantly refuse a client just because he is of a certain background? No. If i have spoken to the client and he seems like he will be polite and listen to me when i say "NO" then we will get along well. Its when i get smacked on the leg and told "lets go" by more then one asian and told "no you listen to me" and getting your hand smacked away during a health check by more then one indian you can't help but categorise them.......

Yes!!! Ginger well said!! and no it's not rude it's perfect! I have heaps of respect for you already and it's only increased from this comment. xD

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
Well, this is going to sound racist, but it's not intended to be, just an observation really.
Certain races have a body odour that just strikes me wrong. It's not an unclean smell, just a very strong body scent that everything in my being just says "mmm nope" to.
Has nothing to do with how attractive I find them physically. I can and do still find people of all nationalities attractive.
Just something about their natural body scent that I can't get passed.
Hope I haven't dug myself to deep a hole here, just trying to be honest.

DickieWu

Gold Member
Instead of calling it "racial discrimination" - I would rather think it is more about certain individual's "behaviour" and their "respect" towards the WL. (Often our decision making is driven by past experiences - which is fair enough).
However, if we choose to dislike a person because we just don't like their "type". (Not driven by any reason at all) - I think people have the right to do that, but the "type" of person we just discriminated have feeling too. Poor bugger may forever thinking "What is wrong with me?"
Imagine oversea holiday, in a "foreign culture" shop/restaurant/school, got refused entry/services & got told "Mate! unfortunately you are born in the wrong colour or you are too skinny or you are too tall and you are not our "kind", please leave our shop" - I don't think anyone would walk away without feeling "been discrimated" or "hurt". (Sorry if that upset anyone, just my two cents)

Dallas

Legend Member
Well, this is going to sound racist, but it's not intended to be, just an observation really.
Certain races have a body odour that just strikes me wrong. It's not an unclean smell, just a very strong body scent that everything in my being just says "mmm nope" to.
Has nothing to do with how attractive I find them physically. I can and do still find people of all nationalities attractive.
Just something about their natural body scent that I can't get passed.
Hope I haven't dug myself to deep a hole here, just trying to be honest.

It's a good comment actually. I haven't found it with women only because I've never been lucky enough to get close to women of most other cultures to my own. However I've definitely noticed it with males of a couple of ethnicities. Standing in a queue with them at a shop or sitting next to them on a plane and they just reek, but it's weird because it's usually not like BO just this off odour, so I'm guessing that's what you mean. I always wondered if they think the same thing about me even though I'm a clean freak.

C

Claire Carter

I think a different way of looking at it would be removing the choice from the client, and just making them see whatever girl was there... Im sure they would suddenly bring up a few different types of discrimination..

sunyun

Legend Member

MY BODY.

I think that the most important bit of Ginger's post is the bit below :
would i blatantly refuse a client just because he is of a certain background? No. If i have spoken to the client and he seems like he will be polite and listen to me when i say "NO" then we will get along well.

That couple of sentences makes a world of difference. Ginger has every right to decide who puts what into her body, but she is also prepared to observe and give blokes a chance to establish what they are really like, and that is really all a bloke can ask for.

If the lady gives you a chance, and you blow it by being rude, 'Its when i get smacked on the leg and told "lets go" by more then one asian and told "no you listen to me" and getting your hand smacked away during a health check', then you deserve to be shunned by ladies.

My problem is not that I am rude to WLs, but they tend to take one look at me without my clothes on and break out into uncontrollable laughter.

Sad really.

Cheers.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member

MY BODY.

^ You hit the nail on the head.
Not only are you within your rights to have an opinion, you are also well within your rights to maintain your autonomy. Boundaries are so, so vital, especially in this line of work.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Custer you can ask the question in another form. Should a sex worker be forced to have intimate relations with a person when they, for whatever reason, don't want to have that intimacy? Of course not as to do otherwise is a breach of a persons basic human rights and would essentially be slavery. There is no place for that in a modern world.

I have indirectly experienced rejection of clients on racial grounds. A couple of working Indian ladies I have met have refused to see Indian guys. Its a cultural thing as in certain sections of Indian society woman are fair game for sexual exploitation. These girls wont take the risk and I agree with them its THEIR choice.

I have been discriminated against because of my age. One guy in the waiting room of the Inhouse establishment I was visiting made a comment about me not being able to perform because I was old. But sometimes experience counts and the young lady I visited that day told me she enjoyed the experience and would be more than happy to see me again.