• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Question from webprincess on talkinsex re orgasm

M

Mary Anne PA

Question from webprincess on talkinsex re orgasm

I am 29 and have had several sexual partners in the past. I am now married and have been for the past 5 years but, my problem is that I don't believe I have ever experienced an orgasm...I enjoy sex but I don't think I enjoy it to the fullest and I think I short change myself.

Any sugggestions would help?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Had the same problem myself until I was in my early 40's.
Orgasm is a learnt process not a natural one for most.It depends how your body is actually structured, and probably the most important thing I had to learn was to breath with enthusiam and make the noises necessary.
Best books I can recommend is, The Elusive Orgasm by Viv Cass a West Australian and

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sorry I posted before I had finished and it won't let me edit my post, the second suggestion is by my favourite teacher Betty Dodson and the below link will take you to another post with her web address.
http://www.adultforums.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=1566
Her video's are awesome and by seeing these I realised it was up to me to learn why my body reacted the way it did and to adjust so I could get the most pleasure from it.
I still haven't had what is called the mega orgasm but saw a lady in Sydney have a four minute mega orgasm, so know they art possible and that is what I am now practising for.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sintoo

Re elusive orgasim...

Just a little aside... Girls find what works for yourself then share it with your partner...My most responsive partners seemed to be the ones who were very comfortable pleasuring them selves.
Also introduced my present partner to the joys of toys and this helped her orgasim percentage heaps.She now has no trouble coming on top or oraly.Hope you experance one son cheers Sintoo.::)

I

Ishca

you'd be surprised how many partners get pregnant with the megga orgasm... spoke to a male friend recently who thought his sperm was well and truelly expired.... a life of living to excess, now happily settled down with a beautiful girl, his "tsunami" as he affectionatly calls it, is responsible for a new baby boy!!!! have spoken to many friends over the years who claim the same "megga" orgasm is responsible for babies... so girls go hard, but whatch out !!