• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Priv massage

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok i've tried the AMP ' s north & south of the city wasnt satisfied n now read some reviews which dont go down to well. I've noticed a lot of talk bout gumtree ladies only to find they are legit Out of the West ive visited some WOFTAM ladies . Now its up to backpage/cracker has anyone looked for a pvt lady n found one there or is it full of Asian students looking for xtra $'s to help pay Uni fees

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I'm a cracker/backpage lady so there must be some real and good ones on there. What about that lady someone posted the other day for you? is she to old for you sweetheart

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Wat lady?? Half the time u get their link up the adds gone

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Wat lady?? Half the time u get their link up the adds gone

Don't remember the post but pretty sure it was one you started it was an Aussie lady companion service and rnt low rates the ad looked out. Will try find the post for you

MikeB

Legend Member
Ok i've tried the AMP ' s north & south of the city wasnt satisfied n now read some reviews which dont go down to well. I've noticed a lot of talk bout gumtree ladies only to find they are legit Out of the West ive visited some WOFTAM ladies . Now its up to backpage/cracker has anyone looked for a pvt lady n found one there or is it full of Asian students looking for xtra $'s to help pay Uni fees

#Bepp for a good Thai nude massage with HR you could do worse that Mai who is currently visiting from Melbourne. Is private, independent with good english as grew up in Sydney and pics are not fake.

see Link is broken,so has been taken down

Tell her Mike recommends her :cool: (she just messaged me to let me know she's back in town for a couple of weeks)

Last edited by a moderator: