• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pleasure Lounge Live Show 28th of September and Forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I had a chat with Buzz at Langtrees last night and I asked him a question.....

If I get forum members to come and have a get together can they come for cheaper? He said yes.......normal door charge is $70. We can go for $60.

Hey $60 for all this....

http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/li...pt-at-the-pleasure-lounge-ill-be-there.34447/

And so far my Contemplation Lola is coming with me. Possible I may have more famous forum starlets wanting to come and watch the show and meet up with the forum brothers. I'll see who else wants to come.

So is there any interest in turning up that day for amazing live shows, a meet and greet with members and Contemplation Lola.... lolablack.jpg

And literally just a moment ago as I am typing this Jan called me and said that Shirly of TBC wants to come..... shirly92.jpg

So is there any interest in a gathering in that setting?

Also some of the Langtrees ladies will come hangout with us like they did last time :)

Yeah so let me know in PM or on this thread if will come of this one of a time event......

L

lola

Yoda is this going to be a sexy live show? ;) Iv never heard of the pleasure lounge before.
Please come along boys it would be so nice to see people out of my work environment and in a more social setting.
I'm so excited.
:)

MikeB

Legend Member
I had a chat with Buzz at Langtrees last night and I asked him a question.....

If I get forum members to come and have a get together can they come for cheaper? He said yes.......normal door charge is $70. We can go for $60.

Hey $60 for all this....

http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/li...pt-at-the-pleasure-lounge-ill-be-there.34447/

And so far my Contemplation Lola is coming with me. Possible I may have more famous forum starlets wanting to come and watch the show and meet up with the forum brothers. I'll see who else wants to come.

So is there any interest in turning up that day for amazing live shows, a meet and greet with members and Contemplation Lola.... View attachment 21604

And literally just a moment ago as I am typing this Jan called me and said that Shirly of TBC wants to come..... View attachment 21605

So is there any interest in a gathering in that setting?

Also some of the Langtrees ladies will come hangout with us like they did last time :)

Yeah so let me know in PM or on this thread if will come of this one of a time event......
Sounds like one to lock in for sure :) luckily the diary is free! ( till now!) ;-)

Buzz

Foundation Member
Yoda is this going to be a sexy live show? ;) Iv never heard of the pleasure lounge before.
Please come along boys it would be so nice to see people out of my work environment and in a more social setting.
I'm so excited.
Hi Lola. First time chatting to you. The Pleasure Lounge is a purpose built venue for the most erotic adult entertainment. Its been open nearly 3 years and Ive been fortunate enough to run most of the parties and events out of there.
Saturday nights are usually reserved for swingers parties. We've started Sexy Sunday Live strip and sex shows. Those who made it to the Pleasure Lounge last week were treated to a very sexy strip. a 2 girl strip and show and then a gang bang and group sex.
The next show we plan to be even more "out there"
You would definitely enjoy some relaxing light entertainment on a Sunday afternoon at PL

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I'm so excited.
Oh babe I am not going to strip.....my little green hair bottom will put Buzz out of business... hahahaha we get to sit and watch the show over a drink and chat with some of the forum brothers.

You guys coming?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I'm so excited.
Oh babe I am not going to strip.....my little green hair bottom will put Buzz out of business... hahahaha we get to sit and watch the show over a drink and chat with some of the forum brothers.

You guys coming?

Oh and I am wanting to bring some very special guests you you guys gotta meet :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Sounds like one to lock in for sure :) luckily the diary is free! ( till now!) ;-)

Well Mike come along and have a beer and enjoy the show in a little meet and greet.....it will be much better than at a boring pub yeah ? :)

glen

Gold Member
Will be thinking about it whilst stuck at home in the bush, lets know how it goes.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I will soon discuss with Buzz to craft a way of identifying forum brothers at the door and some way of committing. The more the merrier, trust me.

L

lola

Hi Lola. First time chatting to you. The Pleasure Lounge is a purpose built venue for the most erotic adult entertainment. Its been open nearly 3 years and Ive been fortunate enough to run most of the parties and events out of there.
Saturday nights are usually reserved for swingers parties. We've started Sexy Sunday Live strip and sex shows. Those who made it to the Pleasure Lounge last week were treated to a very sexy strip. a 2 girl strip and show and then a gang bang and group sex.
The next show we plan to be even more "out there"
You would definitely enjoy some relaxing light entertainment on a Sunday afternoon at PL
Oh wow buzz sounds awesome, what a fantastic idea for a venue and here I am thinking perth is boring.
I can't wait :)

Buzz

Foundation Member
Oh wow buzz sounds awesome, what a fantastic idea for a venue and here I am thinking perth is boring.
I can't wait :)
Well Lola some parts of Perth could be declared Dullsville for obvious reasons :)
But when I'm partying at The Pleasure Lounge there's no such thing as Dullsville.
Whether the guest's are playing or just enjoying the ambience of the surrounds they all have a smile and a look of amazement.
The Sunday Live Shows will add to the number of people who can experience what the Pleasure Lounge has to offer in the best of erotic adult entertainment.
Until now its been mainly couples who get to have fun at the Pleasure Lounge. Now Sundays offers guys a change to enjoy some very erotic and sexy entertainment

Buzz

Foundation Member
I forgot to ask Lola. Will you be there to see the what we are doing ???

James86

Silver Member
This sounds awesome, I'm definitely keen to get involved next time around. Can't make the 28th though, as it's the long weekend and I have other plans :\

Buzz

Foundation Member
of course we do have other events on the other Sundays.. Have I mentioned that ;).. well This Sunday we have a Card game happening at the same time theres a gang bang happening.. A card game you ask... yes Pok-her.. the winner gets a head job from our oral devine who is under the table !!! I think theres a few places still up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.