• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Playing the field

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
When one visits a sex worker do they keep seeing her/him all the time or try one of the other available sex workers?

I always told myself since it costs best to try someone different every time as I am not married to them. However even being a married man I have found, I keep going back to the same one on a regular basis with another every so often.

Of course there are positives on staying with the same sex worker. I have known a few guys who have married a sex worker and they are both still very happy being married.
:walk:

svengali

Foundation Member
Tricky question. Personally I reckon Mortein had it right: "When you are on a good thing, stick to it". Having had my share of dud punts I regard quality ladies as rare gems and tend to stay with them. If money was no object I would probably be a bit more daring and shop around more but with punting dollars a bit tight I prefer to stay with a sure thing.

Another problem with in-house is this. If I have booked a lady previously and walked in on spec while she was on duty and she recognised me I would find it very hard to book anyone else unless she had been a real horror. I guess I do feel a certain illogical loyalty to my paid companions.

S

stormline

As you say SVEN when your on a good thing stick to it. Downside to that is when you do meet a lady like that eventually they move on and you got to srart it all over again.
When you've had the pleasure of being with the best girl that worked at 316(you know who i mean). It's very hard to find another girl to meet that standard.
There's been a few i have seen that are up there nearly, but once your spoilt by a LADY like that you can spend a shit load of money trying to find it again.

So i guess the answer is in the question, you keep on looking to you find that magic touch.
btw Bluegrass9 i have been in two long term relationships with working girls but only ever got married once when i was young and never got divorced. So i didn't make the same mistake twice, because i would have..

M

Mark Ian

I have spend a lot of time, and money, seeing the same girl everytime. This has occurred on 3 occasions over a 4-5 year period. For whatever reason, I would start seeing another girl exclusively, most recently because the previous special lady was unable to get someone to look after her children, she was no longer available. I was travelling 33 km each was to visit her.

I changed brothel to one about half the distance from home & made it known to the girls I saw that I would see someone different each time. I was upfront & most girls go with that. It doesn't mean I don't see the same girl again, in fact there is one girl whose company I really enjoy and will see often, but I also see other girls, even if she is available, and I go to the brothel on days when I know she isn't working.

3 weeks ago I saw a lovely lady that I had done 20-30 intros with previously, but never clicked that I hadn't seen her before. She was surprised that I chose her as she had just about given up on me. We had a wonderful time & I really feel I will see her again the next time she is available.

Variety is great, but often you want what you've enjoyed previously.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
stormline I agree that sex workers are like us all good ones and bad ones. I too have had the fortune of meeting a lady one in a million. All of us are often screwed at our work by our managers in some way, so we should not start throwing stones at glass hoses.

Mark Ian I love your last line of your post.
"Variety is great, but often you want what you've enjoyed previously."

L

Link83

You can meet the one in a million person anywhere. In a bar, at a dance, a relative's function, at work, she might even be the cleaning lady. Or, amazing as it may seem, she could even be the lady you just paid to have sex with. Every encounter with the opposite sex opens up that possibility. Unfortunately so many of us put up all sorts of artificial barriers that we might miss that on in a million event. And it is not an encounter with a "thing", but rather it is the encounter between two human beings. Oh yes gentle forum reader. Your encounter with a sex-worker is an encounter with another human being, just like yourself.

Hey Bluegrass, love your new look, but there was something about the combination of Monkey and Tiger that was sublime. (I liked the old you as well)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you Link83 for your kind words. Yes I agree with you there are many beautiful ladies out there. I have found many sex-workers really do like meeting people and spending some time with you for that special treat.

I did think for a time before changing my profile as the monkey was starting to grow on me. However the tiger is my favourite animal!

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Having had my share of dud punts I regard quality ladies as rare gems and tend to stay with them. .

absalutly - with probabally 90% being dud or uninspiring if you find your boat floated best to stick to it even though your little head says palay the feild the value for money isnt there

someguy

Silver Member
When I was punting more I had two or three regular girls that I would see the majority of the time and would see someone new here and there. Most of the time seeing someone new turned out to be a disaster but every so often I would find a good one.