• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pierced Penis! . . . . . What is it like?????

svengali

Foundation Member
A question I have always wanted to ask so maybe someone can fill this gap in my knowledge:

What happens when you pee with a Prince Albert? ie, Is it safe to stand alongside you at the trough?:rolleyes:

A

AndyRew

A question I have always wanted to ask so maybe someone can fill this gap in my knowledge:

What happens when you pee with a Prince Albert? ie, Is it safe to stand alongside you at the trough?:rolleyes:

No....you gotta sorta stretch and pinch, Ive been known to piss all over my pants and others, most times its better to sit and piss

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
As someone with alot of mods ( prior body piercer) and past sexual partners with genital piercings, Price Albert's are so inconvenient for sex. Your best bet is to get ladders or scrotal barbels that wouldn't interfere with anything, and they still have the aesthetic.

Reactions: Nev

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
489157d1381512833-weirdest-tattoo-piercing-ive-ever-seen-extreme-tattoo-penis-piercings-4.jpg
omg :hungover:

This dude looked like he/it was trying to make what he had into an external vagina...what can you do with that now? LOL

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member

exyachtie6

Gold Member
No thanks, not my cup of tea. You hear of too many infections, to want to try this on my favourite asset.

Biglingtony

Gold Member
I used to have a Frenum Loop and WL's don't like them because of the risk of ripping comdoms although that never happened. It's just not worth the trouble, but I could cum in the shower from the water hitting the head of my cock and lots of girls want to see it.

Nev

Gold Member
Now that I'm a silver member, I'm wanting to get a silver member. I've thought about it for ages.

Probably an Apadravya piercing, or a pair of Apadravya piercings on either side of my urethra. I've seen the warnings about genital piercings but the idea keeps nagging. I've got both sensory and stupidity issues (like I'm literally both autistic and ADHD) so I'm keen, but I want to know how stupid I am.

How many ladies wouldn't want it in them, if my penis is short but normal width (I think - but I'm occasionally told that it's big.)?
Would many ladies prefer apadravyas?
How long would I really need to wait before insertion?
Should I?

Thankyou.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Nev,
Looks crazy ,
Not sure I could do it so I leave this for the Mexicans on the East Coast.

Only in Mexico

๐Ÿฅ–The Frenchman ๐Ÿฅ
Today I learn, Interesting