• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Photos of Strawberry Lanes Rooms!! 08 6270 7233

M

Mary Anne PA

Pic's of the 8 VIP rooms @ Strawberry Lane

Morning all,

I've recently had the priviledge of teaming up with Mary Anne's photographer to come down to Strawberry Lane after many months of work to have my rooms photographed professionally.

In the next few days we will be posting a few of the rooms for a sneak peek.

Keep a look out!! they are amazing!!

With love Chivon x
Strawberry Lane.
:hello:

S

Stella

:thumbsup:

DSC04286 copy.JPG

DSC04258 copy.JPG

DSC04260 copy.jpg

DSC04263 copy.JPG

DSC04267 copy.JPG

DSC04270 copy copy.jpg

DSC04278 copy.JPG

DSC04279 copy.jpg

DSC04282 copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kissabear

Oh, how sweet, they are as if out of interior designer magzine! I will ask you to do my room if I can afford this luxury furnishing

M

Mary Anne PA

THANKYOU!!!
I must admit seeing the pic's on the forum did take my breath away once again.
I see the rooms everyday and it just re-inforces how gorgeous they are.
If you would like to purchase this exquisite furniture/furnishing's I also import from all different parts of the world as well as manage/own/run Strawberry Lane.

Thanks again for your comments

Chivon
xx

A

AnthonyJ

Well done Chivon! the rooms look great and u are doing very well.
You must very be proud..keep it up
Tony the one and only!

M

Mary Anne PA

Yes room 7 is the BEST! has a round massage table right in the middle of the room with huge mirrors for the best view. The guys love it and have so much fun on it!

xx

osscar

Foundation Member
I am truelly impressed whoever did the decor should be congratulated as theyve achieved a plush classy look without being gawdy i cant wait to visit , well done to all involved im sure these pics will pay off with heightened interest from clients. keep up the good work.

S

Sean 39

yes i do agree with all of the above and look fwd to going back when i get back.

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
um, feel like a complete noob but I can see the pics. They dont seem to be up on your website either :(

Soggyonehundred

Bronze Member
Total Class from the moment you walk up to the entrance. A lovely welcome by you Chivon, with the excellence continuing through to the massage received from Belle. I left feeling totally relaxed and content. I like the low key street frontage and the parking at the rear felt very private. I have just two very minor complaints, the first was that the lighting in the room was a little dim, after all the view is a fair percentage of what it is all about. The second was that the only soap available in the shower was a strawberry scented body wash (keeps with the theme) unscented would probably be more acceptable. Other than these two small complaints i would have to give the experience 90 out of 100. Thanks Chivon, well done.

S

Summa23

Hi Chivon

I love the place and the rooms. I feel so special when I am in there with the guys.

I enjoy room 7 as I can get up on the table and give a more sexier massage.

Also love room 3, 4 and 6 too.

Thank you

Summer x x x

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I was only just told last night about the beautiful decor that a lovely woman called Chivon had at a place called Strawberry Lane so I decided to have a look on the forum for some pics and I would have to say that I am very, very impressed.

Thankyou for sharing those truly magnificent photos of your place Chivon!! You should be so proud of yourself and I'm sure you won't have any problems getting customers to cum along...

I wish you all the best with everything!!

Suzie

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Chivon

I love the place and the rooms. I feel so special when I am in there with the guys.

I enjoy room 7 as I can get up on the table and give a more sexier massage.

Also love room 3, 4 and 6 too.

Thank you

Summer x x x
No Thankyou Summer, your definetly an asset to S/L.
Also whilst were on the topic of the rooms, Im in the process of getting 2 more round massage tables made up. Since the demand and popularity of room 7 continues to grow and might I add booked out! I need to create more of room 7 !!!!

Thanks guys
Chivon x

M

Mary Anne PA

I was only just told last night about the beautiful decor that a lovely woman called Chivon had at a place called Strawberry Lane so I decided to have a look on the forum for some pics and I would have to say that I am very, very impressed.

Thankyou for sharing those truly magnificent photos of your place Chivon!! You should be so proud of yourself and I'm sure you won't have any problems getting customers to cum along...

I wish you all the best with everything!!

Suzie
Thankyou, Positive feed back makes me grow even stronger x

M

Mary Anne PA

Well done Chivon! the rooms look great and u are doing very well.
You must very be proud..keep it up
Tony the one and only!
Love your little sign off logo, I've noticed over the last couple of days.
'Tony the one and only"
You crack me up, your very sweet keep happy
Chivon x

K

Kendra

chivon you have gone above and beyond with strawberry lane i feel so glamorus in that place because that is what the rooms are job well done clients and girls are so happy in there keep up the good work
luv kendra xox

marty

Bronze Member
The photos look very good, but seeing it real is so much better! It looks fabulous. Well chosen pieces, matched together very well in each room and hallway that I saw.

Then there was the actual business part of my visit, well the young lady was a delight, polite, good conversation, good service and a stunning body.:tongue8:

Well done, a place that will set a new standard that many will fail to reach.

M

Mary Anne PA

Gotta agree Chivon, you've done a great job with the place. Room 7 is the place as long as your Spanish bombshell Sara is gracing it. Hot

cyphix

Foundation Member
Those pics are just fantastic....... can just imagine how much fun the round table would be..... glad to read you're getting more of them haha!!! :D