• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Permission to roll-my-eyes-to-the-back-of-my-head, given!

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Untitled.png
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised and satisfied by the quality of the intercourse? Have you ever experienced sex so good, that you questioned every experience before that session? What was so good about it? What felt different? Don’t hesitate to share.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
View attachment 66065
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised and satisfied by the quality of the intercourse? Have you ever experienced sex so good, that you questioned every experience before that session? What was so good about it? What felt different? Don’t hesitate to share.
Last night...

I felt wanted, and it was real, nothing is more invigorating and life granting than that. ;)

M

I don't know when was the last time i had good sex because i try to make it better than the previous one. For me whenever you do sex you try to make it really good than the last time you had. Still waiting to know how far i can go in sex and what kind of pleasure i shall feel at that time.
What about you @Samantha Witch