• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Perfume aroma

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey ladies i wanna spray some perfume in my home , but is there a lower range of womens perfume which is close to a males fragrance just wanna clear my manly ( phew )smells from my home
So wat female fragrance is close enuff to a mans smell

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Just get a cat and allow it to spray everywhere...... Perfect perfume smell.

Obbie

Legend Member
The big trend is scented candles or the machine that looks like a volcano going off ! Plug it in and away you go !!

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
The big trend is scented candles or the machine that looks like a volcano going off ! Plug it in and away you go !!
Yes I agree-candles or an oil burner where you can add fragrant oils or melts. I think the machine you are talking about is a diffuser which you can add oils to as well. They are all good options and you have a large selection of fragrances available to choose as well.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes I agree-candles or an oil burner where you can add fragrant oils or melts. I think the machine you are talking about is a diffuser which you can add oils to as well. They are all good options and you have a large selection of fragrances available to choose as well.

https://www.dusk.com.au/

Try there!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have a couple of oil diffuses and use essential oils plus open and air the house by opening doors & windows. I know have a little inside lap dog so worry about the house smelling fresh. Good housekeeping personal hygiene should have little to know bad smell. Soy melts along with scented candles are popular. As far as perfumes Angel by Thierry Mugler is nice and both the male and female version very much alike. Stick clear of the cheap ones as they smell as inviting as cats pee

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
No no no u got it rong again this is my post not yours

A

Annoyance

If your really game, go out and buy a female perfume that you like the smell of. Get home and make sure no one is around ok. Now here's the important part. Spray yourself all over and I mean completely all over, mostly on where your sweat glands are most active. Now wear your favourite sports wear and do a really hard workout sweating as much as possible, also the key ingredient is a lot of water to rehydrate cause you'll be needing it.

After your workout simply leave those clothes in whichever room you desire for the effect for 1 week. And voila you have a smell that is womanly and yet still that of a male individual.

Simple <Thumbs up>

Aluicus.

Phoebe

Legend Member
So true & my most loved one is Coco Mademoiselle. The body lotion is divine, leaving a soft delicate scent.

Agreed. Try the new Gabrielle one that is beautiful. I have a brand new bottle unused of Coco Mademoiselle in front of me . Dior Jadore is nice too.,

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Keep the suggestions cumin ladies everytime i logg on i get knocked over by the aroma im getting thru my mobile

Jo Langtrees

Silver Member
Calvin Klein Euphoria. Add that to some vanilla melts and the smell is amazing. Even the males in my house like it. Try a melt or a diffuser from Scentsy. They have some scents that smell great but are still a bit manly ;)

T

Tania Admin

I won't use perfumes anymore. The more research I did into animal testing totally freaked me out. Now I make my own, a combination of Ylang Ylang and Musk oils.
I do agree a clean home smells good without adding scents but see which oils tickle your fancy and perhaps use the bamboo soaker thingies in a nice glass container with the oils you like.
Diffusers and candles are good for some but I find they burn my nose and throat and people with asthma are sometimes sensitive to them as well.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Went to local chemist the ohter day, and after a conversation btween the young lady bhind the counter n what i could see in the cabinet behind her , i settled on Calvin Klein Eternity Summer . Bit of disappointment theres no scent after hours of spraying my body .I've seen on tv adds where a lady just dabs a small amount bhind her ears n wrists n she has everyone drooling all over her yet the aroma scent i get out of this bottle only lasts from when it leaves the bottle n lands on my skin .It then seems to disappear n certainly doesnt leave a lasting scent u can enjoy for 2/3hours.have any ladiez xperienced this

Phoebe

Legend Member
Went to local chemist the ohter day, and after a conversation btween the young lady bhind the counter n what i could see in the cabinet behind her , i settled on Calvin Klein Eternity Summer . Bit of disappointment theres no scent after hours of spraying my body .I've seen on tv adds where a lady just dabs a small amount bhind her ears n wrists n she has everyone drooling all over her yet the aroma scent i get out of this bottle only lasts from when it leaves the bottle n lands on my skin .It then seems to disappear n certainly doesnt leave a lasting scent u can enjoy for 2/3hours.have any ladiez xperienced this

Buy FRENCH! enough said... Dior/Chanel are the best perfumes on the planet. what women do also is rub the place where they sprayed the perfume on to lift it off the skin again, and what you are seeing is an ad on TV which is 100% fake, all perfumes will loose the initial scent, also the human nose of the wearer gets used to the scent so it becomes a muted tone but others can still smell it, if you want to do a scenario based thing, go to Myers spray loads of Red Door on yourself and I mean loads, then walk up and down Hay street mall a few times, go to a very tall building and take a lift to the top floor if the lift is full of women YOU will see the reactions of some of them during that 30-45 second lift trip!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok now ladies n guys wat is your fav male cologne
Feebzzz whats wrong with the red dòor im using it now

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ok now ladies n guys wat is your fav male cologne
Feebzzz whats wrong with the red dòor im using it now

upload_2019-2-25_11-37-21.jpeg
This is pure heaven. 2 sprays one on the wrists and neck and it lasts all day!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok ok any new updates on fragrances ive heard of a mens fragrance which is spose to b a panty dropper around women anyone aware of this cologne ?