• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Party Invite for Interested Swingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi There Members

As some of you may have seen from some of my posts, I have been an active swinger (half of a couple and in recent years as a single male since my partner passed away.

I'm new to Canberra and really keen to find new friends here who like me, love the swinging lifestyle. To that end I am holding a party and invite interested couples, single ladies and men to join me for a night of new found friendship and fun.

The numbers will be balanced to ensure an environment of comfort, relaxation and happiness. If there is interest I will provide the details, the intent being to party in the next two weeks.

Please send a conversation and I will respond, or if in the first instance you prefer to reply to this post I will equally respond.

Very best regards
Steve

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We can send this to Canberra Members that have registered and marked adventurous. I will have to figure out how that is all try to do tomorrow.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
We can send this to Canberra Members that have registered and marked adventurous. I will have to figure out how that is all try to do tomorrow.
Hi Mary-Anne, Canberra seems very quiet or perhaps non-adventurous, any support would be gratefully received.

Very best regards
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi Mary-Anne, Canberra seems very quiet or perhaps non-adventurous, any support would be gratefully received.

Very best regards
Steve
Hi there friends and fello members, 5th/6th February, in Gungahlin, parking good and privacy assured, as is relaxed atmosphere, venue, honesty and respectfulness at all times
Please feel free to text or call 0419703501
Cheers
Steve

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Swinging in Perth is very big....
Interesting to see if you get a good response ...
:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Swinging in Perth is very big....
Interesting to see if you get a good response ...
:shame::shame::shame::shame:
I will certainly let you know Sue......so far there is no interest, I'm sure there must be some swingers in Canberra (or am I the only one.....)

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hi There Members

As some of you may have seen from some of my posts, I have been an active swinger (half of a couple and in recent years as a single male since my partner passed away.

I'm new to Canberra and really keen to find new friends here who like me, love the swinging lifestyle. To that end I am holding a party and invite interested couples, single ladies and men to join me for a night of new found friendship and fun.

The numbers will be balanced to ensure an environment of comfort, relaxation and happiness. If there is interest I will provide the details, the intent being to party in the next two weeks.

Please send a conversation and I will respond, or if in the first instance you prefer to reply to this post I will equally respond.

Very best regards
Steve

Hi Steve,
how are you??
I'm Just interested to know how you went finding swingers here in Canberra :)

Timono

Silver Member
Hey there, how did you go? i am down that way for work and would be interested rather than a quiet night in the hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.