• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

frankly

Gold Member
Gigi,
Currently advertising on Backpage, Columbian 7".
I saw her 2 weeks ago and it was probably as good as any $150.00 I have ever punted. She prefers top and that was ok by me. She was in those shitty apartments on Mount street but have moved to the CBD. I would thoroughly recommend her and hope she stays in Perth for me to visit at least on more time. Her pics are real, her description is real and she was happy to oblige everything I wanted.

Timboh66

Have to echo frankly's review.
I am pretty sure she told me she is based in Perth.
Very happy with the service, although she told me she does not bottom, ever.

frankly

Gold Member
Well, what a bloody circus. I had an appointment with Sammy for 2.00 Friday arvo. I pulled up outside about 1.45 and thought I'd list to the radio for a minute or two. About 1.50 I text and said can I come in early, answer, ok babe. I walk about 70 meters from where I was parked and saw another bloke at the door of this set of apartment, on the mobile and at the intercom.I thought hello, hello, hello, he's going to the same place. I waited another minute and sent text asking which apartment number. They said too busy come back later. There were several exchanges of text where I told them that I would put a shitty review all over the net. This upset them a bit.

Anyway as I was on Newcastle street I went for a drive into Northbridge and started ringing around. I rang another number and it was the same woman from the previous address so I skipped that. (Harwood place - off Newcastle) Didn't have any luck for a while then finally found another that was worth a go. I rang and bugger me, the address given for the third different phone number was the same old Harwood place. So, off I go back to Newcastle street, went in, discovered that Sandy with the big boobs was not available, but there were two others. Three tranns operating from one address but only only bedroom. The offering to me was just some preety attractive Thai "person". Pretty face, nice wig, no boobs at all and thats not my style.

I told them very politely but very precisely to get their act together. Unfortunately there is something quite distrustful when it comes to asian hookers and trans. Don't get me wrong, there are some rippers out there but so many huge letdowns as well. Money, money, money, same "girl" with three phone numbers, double booking, Wasted a whole afternoon.

OK, wish I could write a "geniune review" for you guys but all I can say is that I tried. Just beware all the adds that say Perth, West Perth, CBD

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Quite FRANKLY that was a genuine review, unfortunate for you but informative for the rest of us. Thanks.

frankly

Gold Member
Amber McQueen
Amber has been around a long time so I figured she must be doing something right.She is NOR so that suits me fine, wish there were more girls this side of town. She was very honest when I made the appointment, explained what she would do and what she wouldn't do. That phone call sold me on her. Very up front. I arrived and was quite surprised when she answered to door, good first impression, she is quite tall and rather flat chested. (Which she did warn me about) I much prefer to have some good boobs to hang onto.

At the end of it all I left very satisfied (at last) and will definitely go back for more. (I apologise to those who want the gory details but I figure that saying I would go back again should be enough for you to charge off and confirm my post). Good price range too!