Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yes another forum has started with a break a way from Talkinsex with ex disgruntled members of our forum.
Someone was visiting that was a member and I gave in and had a peek.
They have used all our user names, and wasn't surprised at the double up of members, I noticed at least 10 members from our forum that I have actively discouraged, and those 10 account for 10% of the 100 members they have.
I found it hard to use, but the dates and the numbers never lie, and when you know the actual number of logins that the owners have, as they do the posts and threads for the free advertisers, it didn't stack up from an advertisers point of view.
I have had many members contact me that they will steal our advertisers, and the fact is that Talkinsex does not want advertisers. Langtrees.com is our advertiser site and paid advertisers are welcomed to promote themselves freely on the forum, via their avatars, and contact details and actively participating on the forum.
Talkinsex main purpose is to promote sex education and industry education.
The forum we now have works far better with nearly 100% increase in daily logins, since I took away the sub forums away.
New members are joining in and contributing far more than previously, most members are making an effort to be polite and considerate, I am pleased with the progress. solact is visiting from Sydney, one of our past administrators, so looking forward to finishing a lot of things this week, and getting time to study the google rankings, which have risen dramatically in the last five months.
I am making this a closed thread as I personally think it does not need further discussion, people are welcome to be members of both forums, as its a personal choice.
Having choices will make both of us better forum owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.