• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Off The Topic Chat

active8s

Gold Member
Why do you sound so sour Phoebe? Do you even punt? Of course there are caucasians out there they price themselves high though.

priamex

Gold Member
One of my absolute best punts was caucasian - Zoe Chanel who visits Perth sometimes, advertises on Scarlett Blue. Saw her twice. Very expensive, but fantastic service, nice person and stunning looking. As far as I'm concerned, that has allowed me to tick "Sex with a supermodel" off my bucket list. :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Why do you sound so sour Phoebe? Do you even punt? Of course there are caucasians out there they price themselves high though.

FFS give it a rest!

Why dont you stop spending your cash in Parlors, and go buy a sense of humor, since when did these forums become cattle stations.... seriously I don't think its prices that is killing the game, nor a lack of western women, I think its the quality of the punters themselves. I just came back from a long stint in Europe and this game over there is so much better it really it is, and people have a sense of humor funny that in Australia that is long gone now, its become and became one very serious nation of late.

mongrel.1959

Gold Member
Why dont you stop spending your cash in Parlors, and go buy a sense of humor, since when did these forums become cattle stations.... seriously I don't think its prices that is killing the game, nor a lack of western women, I think its the quality of the punters themselves. I just came back from a long stint in Europe and this game over there is so much better it really it is, and people have a sense of humor funny that in Australia that is long gone now, its become and became one very serious nation of late.
I absolutely agree :)

active8s

Gold Member
Sense of humour? It's not the first time you've complained about the topic, that's why I said it.

N

Not listening

seriously I don't think its prices that is killing the game, nor a lack of western women, I think its the quality of the punters themselves. I just came back from a long stint in Europe and this game over there is so much better it really it is, and people have a sense of humor
You can't be serious... punters are the problem! You don't think the economy in WA has a role to play?

And have you been to the UK in the past 12 months, it is in big trouble... no money, no jobs, no maintenance of infrastructure, no idea if they are in or out of the EU... probably what you would've experienced was the great British "musn't grumble" gallows humour

MikeB

Legend Member
You can't be serious... punters are the problem! You don't think the economy in WA has a role to play?

And have you been to the UK in the past 12 months, it is in big trouble... no money, no jobs, no maintenance of infrastructure, no idea if they are in or out of the EU... probably what you would've experienced was the great British "musn't grumble" gallows humour
Then there's the bucket case called US of A.....Definitely making America great again........
Now this is delusional - their boss has to buy lunch for the mob out of his own pocket because they won't pay their public servants and then he chooses Makka's which he genuinely reckons is an example of "Great American Food" even those things called French Fries..........
Compared to those basket cases, I guess we're probably in 7th heaven....

A

ampmassageboy

Totally agree with Flipper and MikeB, we are not the only one down the shitter. But WA economy is and has been dire for ages, many jobs with 32 - 36hr weeks giving no disposable, house values dropping, share market down the toilet. Eastern Staters now finding out what the Australia slowdown means.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Totally agree with Flipper and MikeB, we are not the only one down the shitter. But WA economy is and has been dire for ages, many jobs with 32 - 36hr weeks giving no disposable, house values dropping, share market down the toilet. Eastern Staters now finding out what the Australia slowdown means.

And.... This is only the beginning. Noting is going to stop this one, as there is nothing to push back onto, and with a federal election due in May, and The NSW one in March well not much is going to happen for a few months, until Business knows the landscape to either invest or not...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ben Cousins jumps fences, especially in Swanbourne.
The stupid dickhead was found wandering around the barracks.
What a waste of life.

What I find odd is is, he has never ever been charged for trespass upon commonwealth lands, as that was and still is a SAS base, hmmmmm makes you think one Wing-man beat the whole of the SAS..... hmmmm makes you think!

peter a

Diamond Member
What I find odd is is, he has never ever been charged for trespass upon commonwealth lands, as that was and still is a SAS base, hmmmmm makes you think one Wing-man beat the whole of the SAS..... hmmmm makes you think!
He didn’t make it to the squadrons and to be honest even if he did, anything sensitive or dangerous is locked up tightly so no real harm done. It is quite easy to get into the grounds if that’s what you want to do, it really is just a matter of climbing a fence but I don’t know why anyone would want to do that.
The eagles work closely with the regiment and have done pretty much since the formation of the team, they share some reciprocal arrangements & benefits including gym access ect, they are great supporters of each other.
Ben has been there many times before as a guest and & at one time was a highly regarded individual, I don’t think anyone wanted to cause him anymore harm than he is doing to himself or make a big deal of it.

Phoebe

Legend Member
He didn’t make it to the squadrons and to be honest even if he did, anything sensitive or dangerous is locked up tightly so no real harm done. It is quite easy to get into the grounds if that’s what you want to do, it really is just a matter of climbing a fence but I don’t know why anyone would want to do that.
The eagles work closely with the regiment and have done pretty much since the formation of the team, they share some reciprocal arrangements & benefits including gym access ect, they are great supporters of each other.
Ben has been there many times before as a guest and & at one time was a highly regarded individual, I don’t think anyone wanted to cause him anymore harm than he is doing to himself or make a big deal of it.

Why dont you go do the same thing tonight and see what happens.... Its not what you are, or who you are, it what you know that counts... but hey..... we're the eagles we're flying high!

peter a

Diamond Member
Why dont you go do the same thing tonight and see what happens.... Its not what you are, or who you are, it what you know that counts... but hey..... we're the eagles we're flying high!
My days of fence jumping are a little past me now Phoebe so I’ll just continue to use the gate house on the odd occasion that I need to.
Like most places, government or other, if you went in there with criminal intent or trying to cause trouble then you could expect serious grief but that definitely wasn’t the circumstances behind Cousins being there. I do take your point about celebrities getting away with more than the rest of us but to be honest he has paid an almighty price for his sins.

Phoebe

Legend Member
My days of fence jumping are a little past me now Phoebe so I’ll just continue to use the gate house on the odd occasion that I need to.
Like most places, government or other, if you went in there with criminal intent or trying to cause trouble then you could expect serious grief but that definitely wasn’t the circumstances behind Cousins being there. I do take your point about celebrities getting away with more than the rest of us but to be honest he has paid an almighty price for his sins.

I drove past his new abode on the weekend, looks like a mansion really... :) gated community by the looks....

peter a

Diamond Member
I drove past his new abode on the weekend, looks like a mansion really... :) gated community by the looks....
Hopefully he can sort that shit out. An incredibly capable human being simply destroyed by drugs.
I have mates who have lost everything from that ice shit, it is horrendous the damage it can cause to some individuals & their families.
Pure evil

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Feebz i reckon if brian was standing in front of you in all his glory mixed up as he is...i reckon u'd be giggling n drooling u would t b able to control ur desires

MikeB

Legend Member
And.... This is only the beginning. Noting is going to stop this one, as there is nothing to push back onto, and with a federal election due in May, and The NSW one in March well not much is going to happen for a few months, until Business knows the landscape to either invest or not...
One big sleeper in the Federal election arena is Shorten's plans to frig round with the super.......this has the potential to spook the grey nomad/blue rinse set...plus they talk to their kids and grandkid (Gen X & Y) .......I'm already sensing a groundswell of discomfort ....It is replacing the usual gossip about Kate and Meagan over coffee for Blue rinsers.....This could be his "Medicare" Achilles heal...
You frig with Super and you immediately have a flow-on impact the share market, as, to a large degree, it is the prudential funds that "own" so much of the ASX on behalf of each and every Austrlian who has super....