Nude Saints

F

Farm Boy

And Farmboy I meant to add you seem to have taken it to heart It hasn't had that effect
on me but then I have grown sons not daughters

Yes H2 I have two daughters and I do like to see girls stand up for themselves.
May be this girls dad should have done a bit of standing up but we should not be to quick to jump to conclusions.

buckland boy

Foundation Member
I can't believe that the media are still giving her airtime. She is nothing but an immature girl who wanted some attention from some sportspeople. My only concern for her is she is probably putting her own safety at risk. There are some pretty passionate football supporters out there and they will be taking her actions as personal. She is probably lucky there were police there. I don't think she is brave but extremely naive. It looks like her parents have absolute no control of her.

F

Farm Boy

HIGH profile AFL player manager Ricky Nixon has admitted to "inappropriate dealings" with the teenage girl at the centre of the St Kilda naked pictures controversy.

Nixon, 47, has told the Herald Sun that he visited the 17-year-old girl in her hotel room in the city last Sunday night and on Valentine's Day and took alcohol.

However, he has denied that he'd had sex with the teen after claims by her that they had an affair.

Meanwhile, she has left several messages on her Twitter page since the controversy broke.

"This is it. It is now officially over. Ultimate pay back. Thanks HS."

She has also said that she has photos and videos that she took.

Nixon claimed he went to her hotel after receiving phone calls from her and says he has seen her at least three times.

"In hindsight my dealings with this girl were inappropriate and I regret them," he told the Herald

W

WRXXR

Lol just gets better for the saints!

Amped for a freo home game against them!! Going to cop it hard.

I heard she held a media conference today after this got leaked?

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

E31d39fc0a84ea6f772f5ffef3f423353d2ce8409431d401333b0f2

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

Could you imagine what would happen if you dropped her best crockery
Elise I am very amused

UPDATE 8.10am: The AFL Players' Association says Ricky Nixon fleeing the country is not a concern as long as he continues to make himself available to them.

If You were to drop the best crockery Fleeing the country would be a good choice.

Happy2

Legend Member
As a Collingwood fan (But not full on as I still have my front teeth) I would love to be
in the outer for the saints first game. Though they will probably be nasty vicious
totally uncalled for, I bet there will be plenty of humour for the opposing fans to enjoy

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

r\aqzUT)Y0C\.ZK]kzhJftYq>UX9f|!<V].KeqBiRkqna"vt}]xQ)&5h-g2[

smarquin

Diamond Member
U think one can understand if players made silly mistakes. Now even the managers get sucked in. Nixon definitely gets the honor. The power of the pussy never fails, especially the young one. :)

T

TallTara

Im not sure how i feel, i dont really care but id be pissed if it happened to me.

Holford

Gold Member
I think people are missing the point, it is not about the girl but the bullying and power broking of the football fraternity which are acting as though they are above law and it's own guidelines. The agendas of the people in power and influence, spin doctoring wrong doing to protect their financial cash cow over the laws we all have to live by, not right. Check out human headline for more rounded observations...

F

Farm Boy

Do us a favour and get this shit off here.
If you don't like this thread Happytimes just ignore it and go to something that interest you.

Happy2

Legend Member
On thing that gets me is, the players and St Kilda footy club all say
nothing happened all blown out of proportion.
Then why is St Kilda paying for her to live at that hotel even if it is only for a month or 2
Even at $100 a day which would be a dive it would still be 3grand a month for
a misunderstanding

F

Farm Boy

PROMINENT AFL player manager Ricky Nixon angrily hit back at speculation he might lose his agent accreditation, saying it was "bordering on the ridiculous".

Nixon added he had received unanimous support from the players he manages after allegations he had sex with the 17-year-old girl involved in the St Kilda nude photo scandal.............................................................................................................. The boys are supporting there manager the man who negotiated there lucrative pay and lurks. And I was thinking the players would line up to defend this maiden's honor .

bobcat111

Silver Member
Happy2 - word has it that saints girl was also a pies girl...., and given past form that'll be news sometime soon, i think the form of this girl suggest anything is possible combined with stupid footballers and extended to administrators.

F

Farm Boy

OK Ricky explain this................Nixon has denied having a sexual relationship with the girl but admitted he went to her hotel room on a number of occasions and took alcohol to at least one of their meetings.

The girl showed The Age a video of Nixon in his underwear kneeling on a bed and holding a television remote. The Herald Sun also reported that it had been shown a video of Nixon in a hotel room.

She told The Age that she took the video, although she admits lying about how she obtained the nude photos of St Kilda players Nick Riewoldt and Nick Dal Santo, both of whom are managed by Nixon.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey bobcat111 The girl mentioned at least three clubs when this all first broke.
Though you would think maybe these clubs or players would have been put up for show & tell by now.
When the story first broke I thought a naive girl trying for a quick dollar or at least her 20mins of fame. Then after a while thought why would she possibly ruin
her life for a moments notoriety?
And even if she was origanally the one who did something stupid the men
who have taken advantage are full grown men with powerful orgaisations behind them. And Nixon Well !!

W

WRXXR

Ricky Nixon's a sleazy old man so tough luck. Only need to look at many of the people he has managed to see that he may have some issues.

Taking on the saints is one thing but taking on the pies and Eddie would be foolish so hopefully she doesn't bother. Oversold dislike the saints so this is a positive thing for us non supporters! Would love to see Barry hall drop reiwoldt!

Plenty of pies players find themselves in hot water (ie getting caught wanking outside a school during school hours) but eddies got that shot locked down.

F

Farm Boy

UPDATE 8.10am: The AFL Players' Association says Ricky Nixon fleeing the country is not a concern as long as he continues to make himself available to them.

R

Reggie

Just as an aside, if you were a paying member of the St Kilda Football Club, how impressed would you be that the club is spending its hard earned on a city hotel for this young 'lady'? What that must be costing, and why does the club feel obligated to accomodate her in the first place?

Happy2

Legend Member
Reggie It is probably that old no smoke without fire thing.
If the club fully believed their players they would of let the story fade rather
than trying the well worn and failed road of appeasement

F

Farm Boy

Some things just are too much for words.

RICKY Nixon has failed to explain why he was in schoolgirl Kim Duthie's hotel room wearing only a pair of underpants.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Farmboy
Maybe Mr Nixon thought it would of been inappropriate for him
to be seen in the altogether as it may have offended the young boys,or their mothers who were thinking of using his managerial services,
He has decorum that man.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Some things just are too much for words.

RICKY Nixon has failed to explain why he was in schoolgirl Kim Duthie's hotel room wearing only a pair of underpants.

maybe Nixon was feeling either very hot or uncomfortable being fully dressed . :)

John

F

Farm Boy

Icing the cake,!4 month's on.

DISGRACED former player manager Ricky Nixon has been arrested in Port Melbourne after a spat with his partner.

Witnesses say Mr Nixon was visibly naked in his flat on Bay St while throwing his partner’s clothes from the residence.

She and a friend arrived at the home later as a police response van arrived and four armed officers entered the flat.

It is believed Mr Nixon then left the flat and had an altercation with a member of the public in Bay St, resulting in his arrest.

Police said a 48-year-old Port Melbourne man had been arrested on suspicion of being drunk in a public place.

A nearby resident said clothes had been dumped in the stairwell of the building where Mr Nixon and his partner live.

Happy2

Legend Member
You know FB I thought this thread could go no further. Then through the miracle of alcohol it was revived

F

Farm Boy

You know FB I thought this thread could go no further. Then through the miracle of alcohol it was revived

Yar think so H2?

UPDATE: FALLEN former AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been hit with serious charges over an incident at his home today.

Police have charged the 49-year-old with intentionally causing serious injury, false imprisonment, assault with a weapon, escaping lawful custody and resisting arrest.

He will appear in Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on July 20.

Nixon, a banned player agent, was arrested and taken to The Alfred hospital after the incident and discharged hours later.

Police had detained him after an alleged assault in Bay St, Port Melbourne.

It is believed the assault may have involved Nixon’s fiancé, 27-year-old Tegan Gould.

A Victoria Police spokeswoman confirmed a 49-year-old male had been arrested and taken to hospital shortly after 3am.

“Police were called to a Bay St property in Port Melbourne just after 3am,” she said.

“A 49-year-old was arrested before being taken to The Alfred hospital with minor injuries.

“As the matter is under investigation we will not be able to provide further details.”