• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Nipple Rings???

A

artist30

My husband is considering getting 2 nipple rings (upon request) and we are investigating the safest & hygienic place to have it done. Mostly how do you determine this. Any sugggestions

C

cutensexy

Dont know that there are too many things to be concerned with here. Painful for a few seconds (esp if you are tensed and anxious), then all over. No problems since. Main difficulty is changing the jewellry (fiddly) - or maybe I am just a klutz
Primitive in Barrack St seemed v good

sioxie

Foundation Member
Cutensexy still on the same subject of piercing how painful is it to get ur hood done??? Im a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain........how long does it take to heal, and how long b4 u can have sex?

C

cutensexy

hiya sioxie

that piercing is the best thing i have done!!!! literally 10 seconds of pain....and tender for a very short while afterwards.

i didnt have any problems with the healing side of things, although i will say that i can only wear gold jewellery and that is where the cost came in for me (or should i say my partner!!!) $400 thereabouts i think.

they say no beach/pool swimming for at least 6 weeks and the same for sex but from memory i didnt leave the sex that long lol!!!
i think if you avoid direct irritation, you should be fine.

if i can do it anyone can.........i have the lowest pain threshold and i actually found my tattoo to be worse, probably because it is a constant pain for a period of time, whereas piercing is over and done with.

go for it...........recommended by cute!!!!! heheheheh

sioxie

Foundation Member
Way to go get the partner to pay for it lol.......( pity i dont have one damn)......so do they use any anaesthetic? And did u have it done in perth?

And u know alot of my girlfriends have tatts and they say the same thing the belly/ nipple piercing was nothin compared to the pain of the tatts.......

C

chrissie

artist30 said:
My husband is considering getting 2 nipple rings (upon request) and we are investigating the safest & hygienic place to have it done. Mostly how do you determine this. Any sugggestions

Most places are pretty good - I look for an autoclave, that's the main thing.

As long as it's done in a sterile field, you shouldn't have any problems from the initial piercing - after that it's up to you and how you take care of it largely.

I get my piercings done at Primal Urge.

Chrissie

C

chrissie

cutensexy said:
hiya sioxie

that piercing is the best thing i have done!!!! literally 10 seconds of pain....and tender for a very short while afterwards.

i didnt have any problems with the healing side of things, although i will say that i can only wear gold jewellery and that is where the cost came in for me (or should i say my partner!!!) $400 thereabouts i think.

they say no beach/pool swimming for at least 6 weeks and the same for sex but from memory i didnt leave the sex that long lol!!!
i think if you avoid direct irritation, you should be fine.

if i can do it anyone can.........i have the lowest pain threshold and i actually found my tattoo to be worse, probably because it is a constant pain for a period of time, whereas piercing is over and done with.

go for it...........recommended by cute!!!!! heheheheh

Have to agree with you here - best thing I ever did.

I didn't worry about anaesthetic, the pain was very brief and was gone completely by the time I left the piercers.

I had sex the same day lol and no problems - my piercer's advice was basically to not expose the area to anything new for a few weeks, but no problems with my current partner.

Now my eyebrow was another matter entirely....fuck that hurt, even with proper anaesthetic lol.

Chrissie

C

cutensexy

agree with chrissie sioxie.......no anaesthetic cos its no different to piercing your ears i guess.....my clitoral was done at primal in perth also...no problems with it...naval done in midland, plenty of places just make sure you see the autoclave and that they are producing needles from a sealed packet.

sioxie

Foundation Member
Chrissie autoclaves are good to c but how many of em are actually working properly? .......believe me i have worked in many a place and one in particular whr they realised 8 months down the track that the autoclave wasnt actually working or sterilizing anything!!! It was a case of Whoops as long as nobody finds out about it no harm done but they were doing invasive procedures day in day out reusing the same equipment.........

V

Vyxxxn

As all said above, long as it is in a sterile e/ment u shouldn't have prob...all that can happen after is that sometimes nipple piercings do grow out...very gross...I havent hadda prob with mine...hurt like all f*** getting it done, biggest headrush after....healed the quickest compared to all my other piercings also. Good luck with it all :)

C

chrissie

sioxie said:
Chrissie autoclaves are good to c but how many of em are actually working properly? .......believe me i have worked in many a place and one in particular whr they realised 8 months down the track that the autoclave wasnt actually working or sterilizing anything!!! It was a case of Whoops as long as nobody finds out about it no harm done but they were doing invasive procedures day in day out reusing the same equipment.........

Ewww! Now that never occurred to me.

Thanks for that - I think lol.

Chrissie (heading off to update her list of things that give her the heebies lol)

G

graeman

My two cents

I had both my nipples pierced about 3 years ago. The left one hurt in a good way, the right one was so painful I almost cried. I have short fingernails but I still managed to cut both my palms with squeezing them so tightly. Still felt pretty good though.

Walked out and went to the nearest pub and had a double to celebrate, then carried on as normal. The feeling of wearing a heavy shirt (was in England at the time) on the sore nipples was actually pretty cool too.

Unfortunately the right one never healed properly, so I took it out after a year. I actually found that the left nipple was made more sensitive with the ring in, but the right one was more sensitive after I took it out (and is still really sensitive, which is way cool!). This year I have had to take the other one out as I am having a mid life crisis or something and have decided to take up playing rugby at 32!

Would definitely recommend nipple rings to guys though. They look great and give the ladies something else to play with. I used to wear those reactive ones under a white t-shirt so they could be seen under ultra violet light, which is a good talking point.

Enjoy! :headbang:

M

minimel

sioxie said:
Way to go get the partner to pay for it lol.......( pity i dont have one damn)......so do they use any anaesthetic? And did u have it done in perth?

And u know alot of my girlfriends have tatts and they say the same thing the belly/ nipple piercing was nothin compared to the pain of the tatts.......
you're actually better not having any topical aneasthetics... reason being if they stuff up, you wont be able to tell until the local wears off
but the reason why you have a piercing is the rush that it gives you when the needle passes thru your skin... gives you an adrenalin rush
i have my ears (when i was 6 lol) navel and tregas done.. i had a nose piercing.. but that one came out.. long story, good laugh.... any hoo, the nose hurt more than the tregas
but you'll be fine.. just remember to keep it clean.. and for god's sake, don't use any surgical spirits on the fresh piercing... bad bad bad

C

chrissie

minimel said:
just remember to keep it clean.. and for god's sake, don't use any surgical spirits on the fresh piercing... bad bad bad

Tea-tree is another one to avoid - it tries to close up the piercing lol.

Straight saline is what most piercers recommend.

Chrissie

H

Hellboy

Hellboy Has Many Holes!!

Having had my body pierced many times both in melbourne and in perth I have to say the biggest factor in the amount of pain u get, is the person doing the piercing .

If your not confident in the person doing it , it"s gonna hurt like hell. But if your comfortable, relaxed, looking forward to the result, it's like a strong pinch .

Quite frankly, for a guy its a major turn on getting the nipples done, both times i've had mine done, i've left the salon with a full blown hard on [don't tell flame], and had to head strait home to blow off some steam!!! something about having young girls rubbing my nipples with cotton wool buds I guess!

I'm now contemplating getting my first one done a second time closer to my body, Mainly because i've found my nipple has got bigger and longer since getting it done.so I end up with one on the left and two on the right.

I cant speak for girls but getting your nipples pierced for a guy is by far the most painful one to get done. I got my nipple done then my eyebrow and didn't even feel my eyebrow go thru ten min later.even my tongue didn't hurt as much [their just high maintainance afterwards but sooooooooo worth it]

i pierced my own ear [NOT RECOMMENDED] when i was 16 and being the typical hygneic teenager [sic] that i was, it got infected and i ended up with a bright red ear for about 2 months. good thing it was the 80's and i had the long hair to cover it up LOL

best place i've found in perth is a place in morley called physical graffiti. Good clean service, competitive pricing and a great range of really interesting jewellery. Upstairs opp. galleria. they do all piercings and bead implants for guys as well!!!!!!!!

as far as healing goes saline salt water for the first two weeks then a tea tree oil of ruffly 15- 20% most are 25 - 30% and are to strong and will cause the wound to scab and push the jewellery out, whats known as the splinter effect.you may need to hunt but, it is worth the effort

happy piercing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy6: :cya:

Last edited by a moderator:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
A slaves point of view

Hi Artist30

I had both my nipples pierced 4 years ago. I agree with some of the others on what they have said on the forum "it hurt like all hell", but only for a few minutes. Then for about an hour found it very difficult to have any clothing rubbing against the nipples as they were particularly sensitive. A friend of mine helped me research which place was the safest and cleanest and we found that 'Physical Graffiti' in Morley to be the best place at the time.

My master took me to have my nipples pierced. I was handcuffed and my hands were chained beside my head and I was blindfolded. The people at Physical Graffiti didn't have a problem with this at all. My master also took a video which I could show anyone that would like to see it one night at LP's, however it might put you off as I wasn't able to help myself and I screamed.

Just like to say that I love my nipple rings and enjoy being chained up with them. My husband also loves them to look at on me and of course when I'm building up to an orgasm and my nipple rings are pulled just at the right time, well, WOW!!! Also my teenage daughter thinks their COOL!

Slavegirlsuzie

S

sweet_as

ouch..

I have had my hood done...3 seperate times...first time if you really want the gory details and the laughs i will tell you in person..just picture 3x the real size and black as the ace of spades...second time found local anesthetic..loving it...third time found "elma" cream...now thats a beautiful thing...and so is the ring...had my belly button done a month ago...now that one hurt...when i figure out how to numb my tongue that sucker is next...the things we do for love..lol...for someone afraid of needles and pain...hence the "emla" cream i fully recommend peircing to all...the more the merrier and the better the pleasure for all...can fully recommend a place in freo think its called "pearcing place" or the likes...

"catch you when im naked"

V

Vyxxxn

Sweet_As I would like to talk to u re getting your hood done, from what I have read here seems it does hurt like AF...but I am still interested in having it done...ya not saying your belly hurt worse are you? I had mine done years ago, hurt but not like the nipple, then I let it close up and hadda have re-pierced...my 3 year old watched in awe while mommy tried to be brave...that hurt worse than the original...hopefully I'll cya 2nite and u may be able to give me a littleinfo 1st hand....don't like the picture u painted below too much *eek* ;)

H

honeyblonde

Primal urge in perth

I know the owner and he is very very strict with hygene

he wanted to do my boobs but i have never got around to it

got my belly done by a New York city policeman who was six four and owned a slave lol
she held my arms and he did the belly he used to do do it from home as a side business and it was all very very clean and well set up

got to blow him as a reward for being so brave lol

honeyblonde

sioxie

Foundation Member
I want to get my belly done first but as i said im a big wuss......need someone to hold my hand any takers???????? ( also got to catch me as i faint at the sight of my own blood lol ask my mom) :p

P

perthminx

I love all my piercings. Id rate them from least painful to most painful:

Tongue, labret, ears, nipples, belly button.....

I havent had anything pierced for nearly two months now so I am considering re-doing my belly button (oh the pain!!) or getting my eyebrow done. Would like a clit piercing but I worry so much that they might damage it! Then what!? I only have the one!!!

I have gotten all my piercings at Primitive Piercing in Perth except my nipples, which got done at Pozzest Piercing in Cannington.

Here is a link to the Primitive webpage for those interested:

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cutensexy

hiya minx

having your clit done wont damage it hun.......should enhance it more!!!!!

go for it!!!!

V

Vyxxxn

Movie

Hey Minx & anyone else who cares to look....follow THIS LINK & it'll give ya the real run-down on clit piercing, movie and all ;)