• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minxy

Hi ya...

Well...Ive finally worked up the courage to get my nipple pierced..nearly...yes, wuss! Looking to chat to some folks that have had it done before..sure theres lots out there..to find out how much it hurts (seriously???)..thoughts on numbing cream...and any recommondations on where to get it done...

Thanks

Minxy

svengali

Foundation Member
Why would you want to have a piece of hardware rammed through a sensitive area?

If you must go ahead ask around and find someone who has a good reputation and won't give you a nasty infection (or worse) by using unsterile or improperly sterilised equipment. Also, they should advise you fully on how to care for the wound afterwards and you must follow these instructions very carefully.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Minxy!

Well I had my nipples pierced about 5 yrs ago and to be absolutely honest, it hurts one heil of a lot, but don't be a wuss as used correctly they can give you a great sensation when pulled on during sexual activity. Also my hubbie says they look great!!

As far as the numbing cream goes, well....it didn't really work for me but other people reckon it has some effect for them.

Lastly, the place to go. I had a friend take me and he researched all the places at the time which was "Physical Graffiti". It's in Morley. The lady there is great and very professional and have never had any problems with infections or anything else.

So the final decision is REALLY up to you!! Are you a wuss or do YOU really want to do this for YOU!!

svengali

Foundation Member
Actually, I don't know if this is "kosher" for sterility but I have been told that an ice cube held against the piercing site for a couple of minutes is quite an effective way of easing the pain. Personally, my own nips are cringing at the thought but when it comes to needles of any kind I am the biggest wuss I know.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Not sure anything would ease the pain as even when the piercing has been done, the nipples are still very tender for a couple of hours after.....at least mine were......and if anyone had put ice on them after I would not have been a very happy little girl...lol

Sky

Foundation Member
Hi Minxy,

There are quite specific standards relating to hygine and ethics set out by the Health Department of WA.

Take time to visit these links and read all the information. In particular familiarise yourself with the Code of Practice for Skin penetration. Importantly don't be scared to ask pertinent questions after all its your body.
Body Piercing Hygienic Procedures
Healthy body piercing information
General requirement for operating a skin penetration establishment
Health(Skin Penetration Procedure)Regulations 1998

As far as pain is concerned everyone wants less pain from local anaesthetic shots. Many patients wonder why when they go to the dentist they can have something which reduces the pain of the shot but doctors don't rub something into the skin beforehand! The answer is that on the lining of the mouth topical anaesthetics are absorbed and work well but on the skin they do not. However creams applied two hours before the procedure have some success however the success is variable.

Pain can be pleasurable for some and may be relatively short lived. This may be balanced against the pleasure from the piercing in the long term but unfortunately everyone is different and one has to try and see for ourselves.

Look the best advice is to arm yourself will all the information and advice but ultimately make up your own mind. If it turns you on then why not? But don't do it for any one else do it for yourself...

Good luck and keep us informed of your decision.

Cheers

Sky :cya:

T

Tom2000

hi minxy
yeah i had mine done years ago and it hurt more than tatts but it was fun and ultra sensitive...........mmmmmmm. Lots of fun, go for it!

S

sexiness

someone close to me had both done...he didn't use any creams except washed it with castile soap...the sensations he had were more sexual heightened for days after the procedure...every person reacts differently...and we went to primitive...I swear by this place...the methods they use are very sterile and meticulous.

M

mollymoo

DO YOUR RESEARCH

I have both done....and yes it hurts. Of course it hurts. It is an extended sting and bleeds. You make the decision whether or not you can handle pain in such a sensitive area - it is one of the most painful piercings out there. But I still have both done....and 7 others. And they were the worst. They can get snagged on bras and shirts and bedsheets and in the shower. You need to have 100% commitment to keeping them clean and healthy. It's like having a new pet. And yes restricing clothing can hrut them. It's a long hard process towards healing. As I said - decide whether or not you want that commitment.

M

mollymoo

I USED to swear by primitive until they fucked up one of my nipples. I have since had them done again at exotic and it's briliant. I also have a surface piercing done there.

M

mollymoo

I also found the soap didn't work for me - but I have VERY sensitive skin. Two ten minute salt water soaks a day worked wonders. It must be the same salinity as that found in the body - one teaspoon of salt to one cup of water.

S

sexiness

I USED to swear by primitive until they fucked up one of my nipples. I have since had them done again at exotic and it's briliant. I also have a surface piercing done there.

thats a shame...we were very happy with their work

M

marriedanlooking

okay i think i will give the hole peicing thing a miss. Im not one for pain

K

kevin

Yup. Exotic are very good. The lady that works their is really friendly and far out she has a lot of piercings! Although the last time I went there was a few years ago. Do it. You won't look back.

S

SallyShaver

Mine were done back when I was 19. I had no choice I was taken and it was done and yes it hurt lots, but it has been worth it.

The pleasure derived is endless.

*I have been chained to a wall by my nipples and whipped.
*I have been chained by my nipple in the corner of a barn.
*I have been chained by my nipples and fucked
* I had them pulled when making love
* I have been taken to parties with a lead attatched to my nipple

And I have loved every one of the above situations.

I say go get it done girl!

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Mine were done back when I was 19. I had no choice I was taken and it was done and yes it hurt lots, but it has been worth it.

Sally : when did u say you are cummin accross the lake for some playtime :) :)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well I must confess to having played my part in a few piercings... taken a few ladies along to both Tatooists and Piercers for various adornments... always held their hand and heard their screams...but never felt no pain myself.... other than the pain of a 'boner'

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member

Oh Sally your story is what my dreams are made of and I hope one day our paths will cross and maybe even more than just our paths!

D

DanMaree

Had one nipple done years ago but wife couldn't do it! It all depends on your pain threshold I guess, for me it stung like a bitch when the needle went through then it was just a tender sort of pain fo a couple of days! Then it was just lots of fun! Amazing how much a little ring can turn on a woman that never thought it would do something for her!And I know how much it does for me on a lady!
As for you Sally thanks for the dreams for the night! I will have to try and do a bit more to persuade the wife I think!

R

Retray

My close relative got hers done and she said that it was painful, but not as painful as the one under her lip. I thought it would have been the other way round but i guess it depends on who. She only got hers done on one side.

Y

YourAstrid

I had mine done back years ago as a teen. It certainly hurt, but the initial pain of the piercing passed relatively fast. On the other hand, the healing took quite a while, as expected, and my nipples were sore for quite some time, and wearing a bra or close fitting blouse was sometimes irritating. I also noticed that they made my nipples a little bit bigger than they were before. On the whole, I am glad i had them done and they never cease to please me (and others).

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
We both went together about 5 years ago to get our first one done, then Scar had the other one done... Love em

Rhetty x

Last edited:

bi.man69

Gold Member

bi.man69

Gold Member

Have u got any pics of the above activities

FordFiend

Foundation Member
I have both nipples peirced ( MrFord ) my left one twice ( it got ripped out playing football in my younger years, and yes that was ouch ) and my right one once.
The pain is .. well intense to start off with, apparently men feel it worse than fems for some reason, or it could be that were whimps ( no comments from Females agreeing with that statement please lol ) but it fades relatively fast, as for healing i found they healed very quick, i was able to take the originals out after a week and havnt had a prob with them thereafter.
Loose shirts .. or extremely padded bras for the first couple of weeks help alot, as it stops any rubbing which can cause irritation, and a cotton bud dipped in warm salty water, then a light rubbing around the peircing holes is one of the after care remedies i can recommend ( from my experiance ) although light is the operative word.

hope it all goes well for you :D, but watch out they can get as addictive as tatts, one is usually never enough.

Last edited:
Y

YourAstrid

'it got ripped out playing football'

Ouch! I normally wear barbells through my nipples if there is a chance a nipple ring will catch on something, or small nylon spacers to keep the holes from closing if I am not wearing my jewelery for a while.

charli_girl

Bronze Member
I have had both my nipples pierced as well as a few others, and for me, they hurt less than when I had my nose pierced. I love mine. The sensation has been heightened and i would do it again :)

F

fredgu

hey
I had one done at pozzest in cannington, they did a good job, and didn't really hurt that much.
Im looking at getting my other one pierced after my tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.