• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

New ranks, new permissions, new badges!

solact

Bronze Member
It's spring cleaning time, and we're moving forward with our new ranks based on member participation.

New members who haven't posted yet, and members under 25 posts, will be limited in what they can do: no signatures, for example. If you're a forum longtimer, these changes shouldn't affect you, but if you have any problems, please let us know!

-solact from Langtrees IT

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Notice that my posts don't go str8 up now, waiting for moderator approval :(

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Why has a person with 2 post;- recieved 128 trophy points? personally I find this situation very poor, placing this new guy at number 1
There are members on this forum, who have been here for years;- you will find this information under members

XLNC
New Member, Male, 42

They are Canberra comp points which are all lost when the 2 winners are announced. Behave.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Isnt 113 points the maximum you can earn I know our beloved leader MAK has been trying to get the IT people to add points manually though

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
113 was the Maximum. Like all maximum, it can be raised. Like a US debt ceiling.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Boys behave, shortly reviews posted in the review board with good info will earn trophy points It is just going to take a little time to work out comp points and everyday points etc. You can start a thread with suggestions, only 24 hours in one day and I am building a brothel with a tough deadline.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Maryanne you are
537bbf42c151fa505bb579b50649a4ba.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
Can't say I'm worried about points, I just like to talk to my friends and the site is great for that!

T

Thatguy

I more confused about the levels.. I see we all have a ranking now unless we are moderators etc...

I have seen bronze silver and legend levels..

where is gold?...

R

Raye@Langtrees

He won a competition?

I wait on points as well..............trying to get my head around all
this .....I'm really involved now but......

image.jpg

Admin you lot work so hard to keep it tikideboing

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol...i know...too much corn i reckon...i darn cornfused now. But no no, there no confusion with the f word. I am at peace with it. lol

Admin works in a mysterious way. :artist:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ungrateful my mother would say. I told you all I will address the points when I've worked out how they work.
Threads will get more points, and reviews will get more points if posted in the correct boards, and haven't formed a clue yet on the rest will work. Research needs to be done on other zenforo forums so when the members start working out a good system...you will have to wait and have what we got now.