• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

New From Houston, Texas

S

Sercee

Hi ya'll,
And don't laugh, show up for a visit here, and within two days you will be saying "ya'll" too.

Anyway, hi to all, I am about a 32 year Dom, *(my age is a bit more than that), but have been in and around the lifestyle for all of my adult life.

Looking for... friends!

Cheers,

Chris

(side note) yes, paris, I saw it, not sure what to say or if I can, Grins!:sign4:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well mighty nice to have yee on board with us all here Sercee.

Now we aint goin to laugh at ya none, cause we all talk kinda funny down here too.

You know what?

You and I might just have something in common, 'cause I know a guy from your way, I met him some years ago when he came down under to race his car... and do you know what, that guy really impressed me and some...Well after he left I went out a bought my self a big dog and I named it after him... I called my dog 'A.J' after that great Texan racer...A J Foyt!

Now if you come across him some time please remember to give him my regards and let him know that the folk down here in Australia still remember him from when he came down here to race them Speedway Midgets.

P

Paris

Moi?? lil ole me?? Hmmm SirC what the heck y'all taking about.. LOL

S

Sercee

What??? Sorry don't speak amphebian. or Non parle FROG! SMOOOOCHIES you!

S

Sercee

Sorry Stefan I probably will not run into him, However, I will remember you to him via his daughter, whom I know through a lady friend (real estate).

Cheers,

Chris

S

Sercee

Yes, that I do. However, I do usually deliver on what I tease about!

S

Sercee

and tell the truth..you did say Ya'll...about three days in and clapped yer hands to your mouth when ya did it!

S

Sercee

I lied....I speak amphebian...

Try this..J'aimerais vous lancer en bas et tenir vos poignets derrière votre tête et glisser lentement dans vous. Martelez alors vraiment votre âne!

Damn it...I have had too much Beer~!

S

Sercee

Ok....translation sucks...I am gong by rote...and I meant...THEN POUND YER uhmm Donkey!