• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Named and shamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter a

Diamond Member
Hi all especially the admin, not long ago a customer was caught using hidden cam, do you think we should post his face here for other to see?
Hmmmm, 7.30 Friday night. I hope it’s the weekend booze that is giving you such strange thoughts and you will forget about them in the morning.
I think you should let that one go Lucifer.
Somethings are best left to the proper channels.

N

Not listening

Hi all especially the admin, not long ago a customer was caught using hidden cam, do you think we should post his face here for other to see?
As low as the secret filming act was I don't believe naming or posting a photo here would be appropriate or help anyone.

My vote is NO

A

Annoyance

Usually the owner will have their say. And if they want the picture to ban the person from their premise then do so. Telling the public will only alienate that person, yes they've done a bad deed. Will they reflect or go do it again just for the thrill of not getting caught, we don't know.
Just know being popular in a bad way is never a good thing, for example those pedafiles are one.

Then again if it happens again with the same customer then yes a directional precaution must be done to ban them from these places that are precious to us.

peter a

Diamond Member
Usually the owner will have their say. And if they want the picture to ban the person from their premise then do so. Telling the public will only alienate that person, yes they've done a bad deed. Will they reflect or go do it again just for the thrill of not getting caught, we don't know.
Just know being popular in a bad way is never a good thing, for example those pedafiles are one.

Then again if it happens again with the same customer then yes a directional precaution must be done to ban them from these places that are precious to us.
Well said Aluicus.

lucifer

Diamond Member
It seems that there is double standard here, not long ago i read one member post about security camera in the room so that her boyfriend can monitor her and for security reasons, it seems that everyone disagree and brought up some law about surveillance. And TBH i want to know which place is doing that to make sure i didn't go to that place, but if this scenario is reversed it's become different standard?

MikeB

Legend Member
I have my sources :)
Did the party in question also give permission for their image to be captured by your "source"?

While I understand the rage and do not condone the individual or their action, is this a potential double standard in the name of being virtuous?

Naming and shaming by publishing could backfire as our legal system says innocent till PROVED guilty, and not by a kangaroo court or lynch mob.

lucifer

Diamond Member
No she did not, that's why its hidden cam if both party agree there is no hidden cam lol.

N

Not listening

It seems that there is double standard here, not long ago i read one member post about security camera in the room so that her boyfriend can monitor her and for security reasons, it seems that everyone disagree and brought up some law about surveillance. And TBH i want to know which place is doing that to make sure i didn't go to that place, but if this scenario is reversed it's become different standard?
No double standard - the law is the same for everyone.

In the case of the girl secretly filming clients, the reason for discussing it on the forum was about protecting future clients from being filmed.

If the shop/working lady who caught the punter secretly filming wants to protect other working ladies/shops then maybe she should talk to them directly.

There is no benefit to this community from posting the secret filming punter's face/name on this forum that I can see.

peter a

Diamond Member
I can’t remember anyone suggesting that a photo of the girls face being put onto a website. That is a big no, no.
No double standard.
The cops are there for this sort of thing & sleazes like this guy should be spoken to by them if they can track him down.

lucifer

Diamond Member
No Photo you are correct but got all the details required to identify the location and individuals.

Anyway some of the video left on the device most of the victims are Western Girls and some even look a bit like LT but i can't confirm have not been to LT for a very long time, i don't know many western WL so cannot talk to them one by one and i thought this forum might help.

sparky

Legend Member
I'm all for naming the scum bag who takes secret pics I don't agree with showing his pic as that is the same as he did No one had a problem naming the girl secretly filming her clients so this is double standards if everyone say don't name him here if she can be named to save punters being filmed why can't he be named to save working girls being filmed ?

peter a

Diamond Member
No Photo you are correct but got all the details required to identify the location and individuals.

Anyway some of the video left on the device most of the victims are Western Girls and some even look a bit like LT but i can't confirm have not been to LT for a very long time, i don't know many western WL so cannot talk to them one by one and i thought this forum might help.
We know what her working name is & her burn phone number but other than the we don’t know the details of who she really is, so she can go on with life as normal if she chooses.

We have enough information to stay away from her business if we don’t want to be filmed & I think that is an appropriate & effective use of TS, providing these types of posts are accurate in the first place & not put up maliciously.

If a punter that was secretly filmed went to the cops about it then I wouldn’t have a problem with that but ultimately that would be up to him.

Similarly, if the working girl that found the guy filming her went to the cops I think that would be great because that sleazy mother fucker has a problem & needs to be dealt with.

Always difficult when the girl is working in an illegal industry while on a tourist visa in a foreign country though.

lucifer

Diamond Member
Nah mate, the girl is Aussie girl in her early 20s now, i met her around 1 year ago in a pub trying to pick her up had a lot of drinks at the end of the night she invited me to her place and she told me i don't have to that you know i can just ask lol. Long super blonde hair with distinctive blue and green eyes!

Since the incident she quit the job and we catch up often, she doesn't want to go to the cops because of personal reasons and she just want to leave it behind. Last night she show me the pictures and videos.

peter a

Diamond Member
Makes it worse when she is a friend.
Not much you can do there unfortunately.

Maybe give Liam Neeson a ring.

He will find him & he will kill him

DF708D28-DE87-4492-9F84-44F156F259CE.jpeg

lucifer

Diamond Member
Hahaha... I should thank him to be honest lol. As long as i still have unrestricted access to that cutie i am all good! You can imagine what happened last night after we gone through those videos :excited:

The purpose is just to make other ladies aware and take extra precaution thats all.

peter a

Diamond Member
Yes Lucifer, I can imagine you giving the hot little blonde some comfort after such a distressing ordeal.

Glad to see that your such a compassionate fellow, so compassionate that you probably comforted her twice :)

Good job!

N

Not listening

Hahaha... I should thank him to be honest lol. As long as i still have unrestricted access to that cutie i am all good! You can imagine what happened last night after we gone through those videos :excited:

The purpose is just to make other ladies aware and take extra precaution thats all.
You could always share how he tried to secretly film so that other ladies can know what to look for... I guess that might help

MikeB

Legend Member
The hidden cam come in many shapes and sizes, if you search on ebay you will see lots of it.
There is an almost identical thread on PP (posted December 2018) that did put up a face shot which has now been taken down and comments there are suggesting the perpetrator was from Maylands.

These photos of the device is still up - is this the same one?

WkmS2c7.jpg

CG3wMYz.jpg

peter a

Diamond Member
Yep, a HD camera that looks like a set of car keys, sneaky little fuckers.

A perfect Christmas gift for our sleazy, film making friends.

Put it a a well positioned bed side table on top of a wallet & no girl would give it a second thought. I have done it myself lots of times (without the camera) & im sure that most guys have as well, it would appear perfectly normal.

Nice work Mike B.

I’ll be sure to spread the good word & all Mamasans reading should educate their ladies.

Last edited:

lucifer

Diamond Member
Have no ideas, i don't know where the perpetrator from, or what his name, or what his number.

The victim didn't ask, and wiped her phone clean and disposed her number.

So maybe more than one, or just too many of them.

peter a

Diamond Member
@peter a you done the hidden cam shit too? Lol...
I have but I still use my 32kg camcorder from 1992 so I keep getting caught, it’s just so hard to explain why I am carrying a large removalist box with a round hole in the side.

Thanks to Mike B I’m all sorted now though :)

lucifer

Diamond Member
I have but I still use my 32kg camcorder from 1992 so I keep getting caught, it’s just so hard to explain why I am carrying a large removalist box with a round hole in the side.

Thanks to Mike B I’m all sorted now though :)

Actually if you carry that nowadays, i think will be less suspicious hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.