• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Hi,

Well I enjoyed myself so much on my first visit to Darwin that I'm coming back on the 17th March for 5 days!!

This time I will make it a priority to look around and take in the " Must See Places " Darwin has to offer and who better to ask then the locals themselves :).

Hope to hear from you soon.

CJ xx

Asha Love

Silver Member
I love Darwin and could go on and on about all the fantastic things to do and see! But i'll keep this list just to a couple.
cage-of-death-1.jpg

I always thought it was a bit of a touristy gimmick - until my mate visiting convinced me to do it and it was incredible! I try to encourage as many people as possible. http://www.crocosauruscove.com/cage-of-death/

upload_2016-3-6_19-2-9.jpeg
Croc Jumping at Adelaide river. There are a couple mobs that do it and they have all been great. Check the tide times, you want to go at High tide in Darwin which will be low tide on the river, exposing the muddy river banks and increasing sightings. http://www.jumpingcrocodilecruises.com.au/

upload_2016-3-6_19-3-44.jpeg upload_2016-3-6_19-4-13.jpeg
Litchfield National Park - you need to take a whole day to do this!! Amazing waterfalls and fresh water, croc free, swimming holes. The first photo is Florence Falls and the second is Buley Rock Holes. There are a few different day tours available, alternatively you can hire a car and head out (possibly even combine croc jumping and swimming in one day)

shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
8741124-Cascade-Falls-Litchfield-0.jpg
images

Cascade Falls is also at Licthfield but I recommend you give it a whole day it's self, trying to fit in Casscade, Wangi, Florence and Buely into one day is just too rushed!!
My friends and I would take a few cold beverages, take the path to the Upper Falls, it's a bit of a trek but the cool water when you arrive is even more refreshing! You can walk up the creek a ways, exploring little rock pools and beautiful nature and animals. Then take your time walking all the way down the falls back to the carpark - one convenient loop!

longform-original-20311-1412494744-4.jpg

Berry Springs - 40-60mins from Darwin CBD till you're in the water!!! They have picnic and bbq areas, 4 different swimming areas, bathrooms and a kiosk but you'd need to check the opening hours. Pretty sure the Pools close at 6 or 6:30pm but you can easily pop out for an afternoon swim and relax.

Always check the conditions and access for Litchfield and Berry Springs http://www.parksandwildlife.nt.gov.au/parks/access#.Vtvk0Pgvmbk

images
images

Fish Feeding!!! One of my favourites! And right in Darwin City! Check their website for feeding times as it changes daily with the tide!

Ryan D

Langtrees IT
Gold Member
Get ready for lots of action on and off the track at the 2016 Darwin Triple Crown V8 Supercars 17 – 19 June.

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan D

Langtrees IT
Gold Member
Welcome to Dry Season Darwintes :)

Upcoming Events

Link is broken so has been taken down

Attachments

• 987.JPG
    987.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom the Darwin Driver

Bronze Member
I love Darwin and could go on and on about all the fantastic things to do and see! But i'll keep this list just to a couple.
cage-of-death-1.jpg

I always thought it was a bit of a touristy gimmick - until my mate visiting convinced me to do it and it was incredible! I try to encourage as many people as possible. http://www.crocosauruscove.com/cage-of-death/

View attachment 50696
Croc Jumping at Adelaide river. There are a couple mobs that do it and they have all been great. Check the tide times, you want to go at High tide in Darwin which will be low tide on the river, exposing the muddy river banks and increasing sightings. http://www.jumpingcrocodilecruises.com.au/

View attachment 50697 View attachment 50698
Litchfield National Park - you need to take a whole day to do this!! Amazing waterfalls and fresh water, croc free, swimming holes. The first photo is Florence Falls and the second is Buley Rock Holes. There are a few different day tours available, alternatively you can hire a car and head out (possibly even combine croc jumping and swimming in one day)

shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
images

Cascade Falls is also at Licthfield but I recommend you give it a whole day it's self, trying to fit in Casscade, Wangi, Florence and Buely into one day is just too rushed!!
My friends and I would take a few cold beverages, take the path to the Upper Falls, it's a bit of a trek but the cool water when you arrive is even more refreshing! You can walk up the creek a ways, exploring little rock pools and beautiful nature and animals. Then take your time walking all the way down the falls back to the carpark - one convenient loop!

Berry Springs - 40-60mins from Darwin CBD till you're in the water!!! They have picnic and bbq areas, 4 different swimming areas, bathrooms and a kiosk but you'd need to check the opening hours. Pretty sure the Pools close at 6 or 6:30pm but you can easily pop out for an afternoon swim and relax.

Always check the conditions and access for Litchfield and Berry Springs http://www.parksandwildlife.nt.gov.au/parks/access#.Vtvk0Pgvmbk

images
images

Fish Feeding!!! One of my favourites! And right in Darwin City! Check their website for feeding times as it changes daily with the tide!
Oh that looks amazing. I will go there inthe next weeks

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Warm Balmy Nights, Cold Beer, Cars Revving, The Smell Of Petrol and A Friendly Darwin Crowd,,now that's a night out! :)

Season Speeds into Action at Northline

The 2016 season got underway on Saturday night with an action-packed night of racing across seven classes at Darwin’s Roller Door Services NT Northline Speedway.

2.jpg

At the completion of the heat races for the headline action, the Open Sprintcars, Steven Ling and Simon Spitzbarth were the highest point scorers, each securing a heat-race win, with the remaining heat-race win going the way of Keith Phelps. A consistent Nick Halkitis came away with two second-place finishes in the heat races, while Luke Robinson scored a second and third. David Ling wrapped up the heat races with two third-place finishes. Unfortunately, the class’s feature race was unable to be run due to inclement weather towards the end of the night.

1.jpg

2016 Season Calendar
Saturday, May 7
Season Opener
Open Sprintcars, Wingless Sprints, Formula 500s, AMCA Nationals, Street Stocks, Junior Sedans and Speedway Karts

Saturday, May 21
Open Sprintcars, Formula 500s, AMCA Nationals, Junior Sedans, Street Stocks and Speedway Karts

Saturday, June 4
Wingless Sprints, Formula 500s, AMCA Nationals (Darwin Title), Junior Sedans (Darwin Title), Street Stocks and Speedway Karts

Saturday, June 11
Open Sprintcars, Wingless Sprints (Challenge), Formula 500s (President's Cup), Street Stocks (Darwin Title), Junior Sedans and Speedway Karts

Sunday, June 12
Open Sprintcars, Wingless Sprints (Darwin Title), Formula 500s (President's Cup), Street Stocks (Jacob Brumfield Memorial) and AMCA Nationals

Saturday, July 2
Open Sprintcars, Wingless Sprints, Formula 500s (Darwin Title), Junior Sedans and Speedway Karts

Saturday, July 23
Formula 500s, AMCA Nationals, Junior Sedans, Street Stocks and Speedway Karts

Friday, August 19
Open Sprintcars (Bob Ekins Memorial), Wingless Sprints, Street Stocks and Speedway Karts

Saturday, August 20
Open Sprintcars (Darwin Title), Formula 500s, AMCA Nationals, Junior Sedans and Street Stocks

Friday, August 26
Open Sprintcars (NT Title Night 1), Wingless Sprints (NT Title Night 1) and AMCA Nationals (NT Title Night 1)

Saturday, August 27
Open Sprintcars (NT Title Night 2), Wingless Sprints (NT Title Night 2), AMCA Nationals (NT Title Night 2) and Junior Sedans

Saturday, September 17
Season Finale
Junior Sedans, Street Stocks, Formula 500s, Wingless Sprints, AMCA Nationals and Speedway Karts

Saturday, October 8
Speedway Karts and Supports (TBC)

Want To Know More?
http://www.darwinspeedway.com.au/index.php

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
cage-of-death-1.jpg

View attachment 50696

View attachment 50697 View attachment 50698

shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
images

images
images

@PetaBloom I want to go fish feeding :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
New Years DaySunday, 1 January 2017PublicNT Wide
Additional Day
*Monday, 2 January 2017PublicNT Wide
Australia Day
Thursday, 26 January 2017PublicNT Wide
Good FridayFriday, 14 April 2017PublicNT Wide
Easter SaturdaySaturday, 15 April 2017PublicNT Wide
Easter MondayMonday, 17 April 2017PublicNT Wide
Anzac DayTuesday, 25 April 2017PublicNT Wide
May DayMonday, 1 May 2017PublicNT Wide
Queens BirthdayMonday, 12 June 2017PublicNT Wide
Picnic DayMonday, 7 August 2017PublicNT Wide
Christmas DayMonday, 25 December 2017PublicNT Wide
Boxing DayTuesday, 26 December 2017PublicNT Wide

Zues

Bronze Member
Hey sexy people, I'm sure I'm not the only one in the NT that loves sex! Where are all the beautiful people? Let's bring on the WET!!

T

Tania Admin

Hi Zues.
I'm hoping to get the Darwin part of the Forum fired up again.

T

Tania Admin

To all our lovely ladies who tour in Darwin one of the must do's on your list is Mindal Beach Sunset Markets during the Dry Season.
There are many reasons.
The food.
The atmosphere.
The clothes are awesome.
The live music.
And last but most awe inspiring is the beautiful NT sunset.

20180603_183045.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Sunday morning I woke to the devastating news that the Darwin RSL Club In Cavanagh Street had been destroyed by fire.
Memorabilia was destroyed as was the hearts of those returned servicemen who meet there regularly for a meal and a chat with old mates.
But in true Darwin style people are already offering to help with Memorabilia and working on a place for the RSL to meet here in the city.

To make matters even worse it is being investigated as an act of arson.
Full Story Here http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/rsl-fire-in-darwin-causes-damage-but-no-injuries/9903636

T

Tania Admin

I was talking to one of the investigators this morning and he said they have pretty much ruled out any foul play and that it looks like it may have been started from an electrical fault.