• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Must Read! Google Translator to help Receptionists and Ladies in bookings.

T

Tania Admin

So with direct flights from China to Darwin I have no doubt we will be seeing some of these gentlemen coming into The ChillOut Lounge.
This got me thinking about language barriers.
I often use Google translate to translate the written word with relatives who have difficulty speaking the English language.
So this afternoon I have had a play around with the Google Translate App.
It's so easy.
1. Download the Google Translate App.
2. Click on the languages you want to translate from and to. (I have used English to Chinese as an example).
3. Click on the conversation icon.
4. Click on the language you will speak in or auto.
5. Speak clearly.
Google will take a moment and a written translation will appear on the screen and a voice interpretation will be heard through your device.

20180605_184757.jpg Screenshot_20180605-184626_Translate.jpg

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Awesome find Tania:) be very handy for us as well-will download it for our phones. Thanks x

T

Tania Admin

Awesome find Tania:) be very handy for us as well-will download it for our phones. Thanks x
Run it past @Mary-Anne K first and make sure she approves it, if you are doing it on the office phones :)

If anyone uses this information, can you please let me know on this thread how it goes?
I really hope it helps. :)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Great information Tania should be in a hints & tips board remind me when I make the changes to the forum.