• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Music

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Ladies and gentlemen, what is on your sexy playlist?

I have just returned home from another fabulous shift at Langtrees and loved working with my ladies on the floor EXCUSE ME - BEST IN WA and big ups to Tanya and Lana on reception.

I just put my digital radio on to smooth fm and the grooves are so sexy I want to come back to work stevie wonder. Diana ross

maybe I am advertising smooth fm lol.. however the perfect station to get you into the vibe for some lovin

tune in x
ANYTHING NEYO!!!

V

vader

A good song can be found anywhere, check these out and add them to your play lists.

Voodoo, Blue Spanish Sky and Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
The Thrill Has Gone by BB King with Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Spoonful by Willie Dixon
Sway by the Rolling Stones or the Alvin Youngblood cover
Train Kept A Rollin' by Johnny Burnette
Heart of Stone by the Rolling Stones or the Joe Louis Walker cover
Nothing On Me by Keith Richards

V

vader

A good song can be found anywhere, check these out and add them to your play lists.

Voodoo, Blue Spanish Sky and Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
The Thrill Has Gone by BB King with Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Spoonful by Willie Dixon
Sway by the Rolling Stones or the Alvin Youngblood cover
Train Kept A Rollin' by Johnny Burnette
Heart of Stone by the Rolling Stones or the Joe Louis Walker cover
Nothing On Me by Keith Richards

Dallas

Legend Member
Here's one I really like..... I always imagine doing a sexy dance to this with a girl who .. well can do a sexy dance...

Happy2

Legend Member

Song many parents have already heard their teenage kids do all to often
It is a shocking song But each of my boys new the words to heart well one blokes words

A

AndyRew

Sir Elton John performing "Empty Garden" on his 60th birthday, live at Madison Square Garden in New york, 2007. A tribute to J0hn lennon
"I miss him so much. He was a force of nature, and you don't get many of those. And you sure as hell miss them when they leave, E.J."

imagine-john-lennon.jpg