Music

J

Jessica Vixxxen

I love rock,pop,electronic punk,heavy metal. My music taste is very diverse it could range from Lady gaga to Rammstein to Florence and the Machine to Marina and the Diamonds.

I love all types of music, been getting heavily into Die Antwoord lately. But my all time favourite who I've seen live twice in Perth now is Disturbed. Love Love Love them. My top 5 songs on my playlist right now:

1. Mudvayne - Happy?
2. Disturbed - Dehumanized
3. Die Antwoord - Baby's on Fire
4. Datsik & Infected Mushroom (ft Jonathan Davis) - Evilution
5. Fat Freddy's Drop - Cay's Crays

Pretty varied taste haha :)

crutilities

Silver Member
South America is Heavy Metal central. They like Metal almost as much as the Germans. But the only band from that region that springs to mind though is Sepultura from Brazil.
Big festivals like Rock In Rio
Soul Fly springs to mind (then again that was Max Cavalera too), and Resorte from Mexico. but yes they love their metal south of the border.

R

Raye@Langtrees

yes Alison Krauss..... beautiful sounds, snuggled on a couch, candles on, glass of vino in hand very relaxing great way to spend a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list. i think Dig is a better song than Happy though.

Check out a band called Kittie if you want to listen to something heavy, but played by chicks.

Agreed - love their first album Dig will always be one of my favourites. I don't mind Kitty but not all their songs appeal, my 2 faves off Spit are Brackish and Paper Doll.

crutilities

Silver Member
Agreed - love their first album Dig will always be one of my favourites. I don't mind Kitty but not all their songs appeal, my 2 faves off Spit are Brackish and Paper Doll.

Yeah, they are good songs. Problem with kittie is when they are good they are good, but when they are bad they are terrible.

honestman

Gold Member
Count me in as a minority.

But count me out of from the majority.

Long live to the ever elusive good souls of House music. When it's written, produced and melancholically right - it can take you anywhere - including the bedroom.

PM me for my set composition, self-promo/ web address :).