• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mum doesnt know everything.....

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
My kids recently told of the latest rage amongst the sexually active teens. It involved inserting an alkeseltser tablet inside the vagina prior to intercourse.I was then asked what if any medical problems may occur from such a practice.
Unfortunatly I have no idea So I wonder if any forum members might have some medical nohow and might enlighten me and my curious teens?
Could this possibley cause thrush to occur?
:dontknow:

M

Mary Anne PA

found this in the book called 'RED BOOK' sex and marriage secrets.

5. Insert a moistened Alka-Seltzer tablet in your love tunnel and beckon your man to enter. Makes an invigorating fizzy tingle for both of you.
--302 Advanced Techniques for Driving a Man Wild in Bed by Olivia St. Claire

It was written under this heading as being silly:

Don't Try These at Home!
Even smart sex books offer some pointers that are pretty silly ‑- or downright weird!

SOME MORE INFO ON IT MATE:

People do all sorts of things to enhance the pleasure of sex. Most of the things we do are not harmful. But Alka SeltzerR is a medication. It contains aspirin and sodium bicarbonate and citric acid. Medications are often absorbed from the vagina into the blood stream. How much medicine is absorbed is hard to know, but at least some is. It is not a good idea to be putting medications into your system in this way, as these substances in too large an amount can cause serious medical problems. The aspirin, sodium bicarbonate and citric acid might change the acid balance in your vagina and make you more likely to get certain types of vaginal infections.

it should be remembered that a woman's genitals naturally maintain a delicate chemical balance. I would not risk applying anything that might change that chemistry

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
Thanks heaps for that Serina. I showed it to the kids and they copied it to show their friends. Theyve decided that perhaps its not the best idea theyve come up with and have warned their friends of the hazards.

Oh yeah and they proclaimed that I do infact know everything as I knew exactly who to ask. Thanks again for that

Mum knows.. how'd you think she got this far! lol