• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ms T Prostate, Lingam & Yoni Massage

citycbd

Bronze Member
Had the pleasure of a visit by Ms T today and as always it was sensational. The massage was excellent and managed to get all the right spots! She is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable from the start, great no rush service that will put a smile on your face the rest of the day! Will definitely be seeing her again soon.

squiddly

Bronze Member
The locanto ad has been deleted. Anyone know if ms t is still around. If so any tips on contacting her? Thanks

This.is.it.Pancit

Bronze Member
I can highly recommend Ms T. Saw her a few weeks back for two hours. Started straight with a lingham massage, which lasted so long and was exquisite, then a long excellent massage followed by another lingham/prostrate massage. She is very good and the total cost including a cheap motel was great value. Looking forward to seeing her again soon

Thanks for the review. Could you pls tell me where is this cheap motel? and How was your sesh with miss T arranged?