Moderator approvals

howling

Diamond Member
Im spending less time here as i find more intel on pp. Im replying less to intel requests because moderation can take so long.
I find it quicker to write short posts, then edit later to speed up moderation approval.
A long reply can take over 90 mins to get past moderation.

Last edited:

howling

Diamond Member
Is there a way of getting on pp without subscribing please? I’m not tight just don’t want the risk of her indoors spotting the bank withdrawals.
U have to do 5 approved reviews. Wait for them to be approved and you get more access. Like sml star masters lounge, which is restricted. Unfortunately for newbies on pp you can only see i think 1 review every 24 hours.

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
U have to do 5 approved reviews. Wait for them to be approved and you get more access. Like sml star masters lounge, which is restricted. Unfortunately for newbies on pp you can only see i think 1 review every 24 hours.
I’ll have to back date some of my visits will that work?

howling

Diamond Member
i think most people have gone back to PP.
Yes i agree. PP moderates after your post.
PP intel way ahead of TS intel.
PP FFC started in 2017. I created one here just recently. No thread on A-hotel here. No intel on Blairs crew in past.
PP merge threads so intel all together in 1 place. Someone recently asked about Sofia [hayse) so another new thread. PP search also better.

pillinger

Gold Member
Yeah I think one of the forums is set to moderator approval (Privates) but not the other (WA discussion). I would join PP but I got stuck with the various startup requirements, and it's a chore to start over again on a new forum. So I think I'm remaining here for the time being...

Bigmick

Legend Member
Yeah I think one of the forums is set to moderator approval (Privates) but not the other (WA discussion). I would join PP but I got stuck with the various startup requirements, and it's a chore to start over again on a new forum. So I think I'm remaining here for the time being...
Hey mate, Carmen is ok but nothing great. Was friendly. Allows fingers which is not that common.

howling

Diamond Member
Whats the longest a post has taken to get past moderation? I made 3 posts and went away. All 3 are stuck. The oldest was 2 hrs 30 min ago. It could drive people away from this site.
Its the Private Perth threads which takes the longest. Other threads like WA Discussion are quicker. So guys if u put up an intel request in Privates Perth, thats prob why you are not getting many replies.

Last edited:

Wooper

Legend Member
Yeh noticed this a few times and curious if my comments ever went through as I’ve not gotten any replies which I’d normally get something, since they gutted this forum it’s felt less and less useful

howling

Diamond Member
Reckon the staff have to put up advertising and create new posts as part of their duties. So management orders. They think new posts will attract punters and bring in traffic. Im sure there are other punters like me, who come here for intel not to see ads or other non-punting posts.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Not expecting this to get posted but the moderators here are doing what happens in all forums that are tied to a commercial outcome. Making sure that the majority of posts being let through in a timely manner are in some way enhancing the revenue of businesses that are advertising on here. Viz posts on private WL’s have little priority. They own the forum so their prerogative to do what works best for them. But kind of counter productive as people like yourself leaving creates a diminishing user base for the paying advertises.

pillinger

Gold Member
Reckon the staff have to put up advertising and create new posts as part of their duties. So management orders. They think new posts will attract punters and bring in traffic. Im sure there are other punters like me, who come here for intel not to see ads or other non-punting posts.
Spot on. I come here to have a discussion with other punters about girls down the cheap end of the market. If I was paying Langtrees prices I'd be on the streets by now. I see Foxys is only $280 an hour so that's a little more like it. I like the community here and I'm happy to hang around despite the annoyance of the spam ads (which does seem to have died down considerably) and post approvals.