• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Mix it up at Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoverMe

Silver Member
What are people's ideas about ways to 'break the ice' at PL?
Theme nights, games, etc?
What do you think would work and what would you be comfortable participating in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz

Foundation Member
we do have a range of games we have fun with. Simple games such as twister... and yes sometime the participants forget to wear anything !
We have the balloon game.. bust a balloon
Wet Tsirts
Best butts. Abs boobs.. anything really. Gives the audience a nice feel
musical bodies
and some dancing on the stage.. if yo want to know more.. well you'll have to find out in person ;)

Buzz

Foundation Member
hi Faraz, its a fascinating world in there. If you would like to further discover it, then send in your details to demonstrate to us that you fit our criteria of classy and professional type so we can consider you for an invitation.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Whats your party theme for tonight Buzz? Had fun this week screening the good looking couples?

James86

Silver Member
I ventured to Pleasure Lounge for my first time on Saturday night, I had a great night.
I was a little shy to talk to people at the start, but once the action kicked off I lost those inhibitions ;)

Buzz

Foundation Member
This weekend's themes .. well.. The biggest contest of the decade. We have 30 ladies competing for title of Miss PL. and a first prize of $300. We need some brave lads to be the judges. Guy's who dont mind women trying to bribe you to get your vote for the infamous title of Miss PL.. Also still a few tickets left for general admittance
Contact us pleasurelounge.com or txt 0423 894 457 for details

Buzz

Foundation Member
I think you should get a spin the bottle going with some daring dares
Spin the bottle... Nice .... but how about our version of musical Hat.. pass the hat around the room.. when the music stops the person with the hat must remove an item of clothing!

Any other ideas for games?

TartanMan

Silver Member
Spin the bottle... Nice .... but how about our version of musical Hat.. pass the hat around the room.. when the music stops the person with the hat must remove an item of clothing!

Any other ideas for games?
Nothing sexy about me taking my clothes off - hahaha

James86

Silver Member
This weekend's themes .. well.. The biggest contest of the decade. We have 30 ladies competing for title of Miss PL. and a first prize of $300. We need some brave lads to be the judges. Guy's who dont mind women trying to bribe you to get your vote for the infamous title of Miss PL.. Also still a few tickets left for general admittance
Contact us pleasurelounge.com or txt 0423 894 457 for details
What night is this Buzz? I could be keen if it's Saturday.
EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the other thread :)

D

David W

looking forward to our first swinging experience, hopefully this Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.