• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mimi from TBC

humdinger

Diamond Member
Sorry, brain fade!!! I meant Mimi, not Kim. Sorry for confusion.

Hi all,

Does anybody know if the stunning Mimi from TBC is Aisha at Main St?

Looks similar.

If not has anyone seen Aisha and would you recommend her?

Thanks

Last edited:

Channelle

Legend Member
Isn't Aisha African, and that Kim not?
I'll reply to myself ... I apologise if I upset anyone by doing it again, but I jumped in and said she was African without knowing her or ever having met her.
None the less, Aisha and/or Mimi do indeed look very pleasant.

Anon1

Silver Member
I haven't met Mimi myself, but I did see Aicha (a gorgeous African lady) once at TBC. I'm almost certain they're different ladies. Beyond both having African heritage, Mimi's photos also look different to how I remember Aicha.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi Yoda, who would you rate better for looks and service? Thanks
Mimi by a country mile...

Mimi is younger and has the effect of making you swallow silently if your wife is next to you lol...

But to me, Aicha is a chick I have to try and find something attractive to think about when I look at her.

Can anyone else comment?

Channelle

Legend Member
I've never met, but that's pretty praise Yoda for Mimi, as Aicha gets advertised as a supermodel.
Too bad I got too stubborn to return to TBC after a past hiccup, although in fairness probably a previous management issue.
I gather Mimi does not work elsewhere?
And had you met Katy, as I had thought it was Aicha and her that were the same person? Just too many and too confusing for the elderly.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I've never met, but that's pretty praise Yoda for Mimi, as Aicha gets advertised as a supermodel.
Too bad I got too stubborn to return to TBC after a past hiccup, although in fairness probably a previous management issue.
And had you met Katy, as I had thought it was Aicha and her that were the same person? Just too many and too confusing for the elderly.
Oh they both have model bodies... I was asked directly on how I thought hey look. In service though I cannot comment.

Anyone here care to comment on one or both these girls? I’d lie to hear about it :)

humdinger

Diamond Member
I’ve met Katy, was fun, but I wouldn’t say she was a super model. Rock hard fake tits. I did enjoy myself and she was enthusiastic too.

Channelle

Legend Member
Thanks Yoda.
I misunderstood your idea of describing how someone looked. I am too too general and took that to be the whole person.
Not too worry, and I do wonder the opposite view sometimes - whether the lady has to look away and think of something attractive when she sees my face. And my body aint model material either, yet alone supermodel.

Snowy

Legend Member

Mimi is younger and has the effect of making you swallow silently if your wife is next to you lol...

But to me, Aicha is a chick I have to try and find something attractive to think about when I look at her.

Can anyone else comment?
Mimi & Aicha both very good looking, both look great naked, more in the extra's from Mimi, both ladies are great to spend time with, for me it's not always about the extra's, I like to just go with the flow & I find that I enjoy myself even more, & I get offered the full list more often than not without asking what's on offer.

Snowy

Legend Member

Can anyone else comment?
Yoda you really don't take your wife with you do you? At least leave her at reception or in the car. Just joking with you. Aicha is so sexy, & has the most proportioned body that have ever seen for a tall lady. I was so disappointed to hear her say that she was not a FS girl. But such is life as they say, enjoyed seeing her, shame she went to another parlour.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yoda you really don't take your wife with you do you? At least leave her at reception or in the car. Just joking with you. Aicha is so sexy, & has the most proportioned body that have ever seen for a tall lady. I was so disappointed to hear her say that she was not a FS girl. But such is life as they say, enjoyed seeing her, shame she went to another parlour.

Funny you should say that, back in the days with one of my ex girlfriends I was able to go to Dream Lane and leave her to chat with Mamasan Anna while I spent an hour with Toto...

Ahhh... different days ;)

Last edited: