• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mia at TBC

bd123

Gold Member
I went and saw this so called Mia the other day, she said she was from Hong Kong and i was a little let down cause the way you guys made out i was expecting a 10/10 stunner, her face is a little bit older looking than expected, she was friendly and gave a nice massage, but her boob job looked a bit weird and being hairy down there is a bit of a turn off for me.

Snowy

Legend Member
I went and saw this so called Mia the other day, she said she was from Hong Kong and i was a little let down cause the way you guys made out i was expecting a 10/10 stunner, her face is a little bit older looking than expected, she was friendly and gave a nice massage, but her boob job looked a bit weird and being hairy down there is a bit of a turn off for me.
Well I'm 61years old so she is Beautiful to me, in fact any girl with a heart beat looks good to me, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you weren't attracted to her why did you proceed with the massage or with the extra's. IF have some spare time read my post again, I never said that Mia was a 10/10 stunner, but she is a Beautiful lady with a lot of other qualities in my opinion, & yes bd123 you are also entitled to your opinion like everyone else, It isn't always about looks.

Regards Snowy.

bd123

Gold Member
Well I'm 61years old so she is Beautiful to me, in fact any girl with a heart beat looks good to me, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you weren't attracted to her why did you proceed with the massage or with the extra's. IF have some spare time read my post again, I never said that Mia was a 10/10 stunner, but she is a Beautiful lady with a lot of other qualities in my opinion, & yes bd123 you are also entitled to your opinion like everyone else, It isn't always about looks.

Regards Snowy.
I never said she was ugly just that you guys had made her out to be better than she was, so just was expecting more or something different. Still had a good time just wouldn't rave about her like you guys do.

smarquin

Diamond Member

Regards Snowy.

You are 61 years old ? She could be your grandchild ?? How could you ...

Snowy

Legend Member
KOREAN women have been known to be less than perfect .. unbelievable right ? LOL
Or maybe some of the punters are so fussy because they think that they better looking than Brad Pitt, & so if all of the ladies aren't Stunners they get disappointed & go back to looking at themselves in the mirror.

MikeB

Legend Member
You are 61 years old ? She could be your grandchild ?? How could you ...
Actually in many traditional cultures, the younger adult women are taught how to skillfully pleasure and arouse a man by the older more experienced men and the young adult men are taught how to pleasure and satisfy a woman by the more mature, experienced women......The wisdom, experience and values are passed in this way between generations.

It is interesting to ponder that these traditional cultures probably cover more than 70% of the global population by numbers, yet we, the elite 5% affluent educated in a western society, cast a moral judgement on such practices as not being acceptable when viewed through our rose coloured glasses....

Perhaps too deep in this setting?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I never said she was ugly just that you guys had made her out to be better than she was, so just was expecting more or something different. Still had a good time just wouldn't rave about her like you guys do.
Agree with @Snowy ... She is a beautiful soul and no she is far from ugly. She may not be 19 years old anymore, but her beauty (not to mention her rack) is something I rarely see. And it is the complete package. I think I qualify (unfortunately) to say I have seen enough women to say that 90% I have seen that can beat her on physical attractiveness have personalities of a honey dipped tampon covered in ants.

But I am glad you got to see her bro :) Something I may not be able to do.

May the force be with you.

lucifer

Diamond Member
Actually in many traditional cultures, the younger adult women are taught how to skillfully pleasure and arouse a man by the older more experienced men and the young adult men are taught how to pleasure and satisfy a woman by the more mature, experienced women......The wisdom, experience and values are passed in this way between generations.

It is interesting to ponder that these traditional cultures probably cover more than 70% of the global population by numbers, yet we, the elite 5% affluent educated in a western society, cast a moral judgement on such practices as not being acceptable when viewed through our rose coloured glasses....

Perhaps too deep in this setting?

We the elite? Lol

mongrel.1959

Gold Member
It is quite funny to read the comments here by young and old.
And yes snowy i am in your age group.
There are many asians and including the chinese women who like men that are much senior to them as the appreciate the life experience and the respect that most older men give, that does not mean all do.
Over the years i have had and still do have many asian friends from all over, yes and some own massage shops, some have manufacuring businesses, some are speculators etc etc.
Many say that young Australian men are rude and disrespectful, in the industry this forum follows many younger men of our disrespect multi cultural country treat women like a throw away item.
Remember life is not always about you its a 2 way street, nurture something and it grows just like friendship, trust, service, quality, .

For the younger ones who think they are shit hot, we were young once and most of us learned from life if we had an open mind, but being self centred in your little world teaches you nothing but arrogance.

Aaaah finished now, have great day all:)
Now i wait for the crap replies with attitude.

Snowy

Legend Member
It is quite funny to read the comments here by young and old.
And yes snowy i am in your age group.
There are many asians and including the chinese women who like men that are much senior to them as the appreciate the life experience and the respect that most older men give, that does not mean all do.
Over the years i have had and still do have many asian friends from all over, yes and some own massage shops, some have manufacuring businesses, some are speculators etc etc.
Many say that young Australian men are rude and disrespectful, in the industry this forum follows many younger men of our disrespect multi cultural country treat women like a throw away item.
Remember life is not always about you its a 2 way street, nurture something and it grows just like friendship, trust, service, quality, .

For the younger ones who think they are shit hot, we were young once and most of us learned from life if we had an open mind, but being self centred in your little world teaches you nothing but arrogance.

Aaaah finished now, have great day all:)
Now i wait for the crap replies with attitude.
I totally agree with everything you said, plus I would like to add that if the young men think that they are so hot then why do they have to pay to see the girls at the parlours. Should be looking in the mirror asking themselves the question - Why can't I find a girl who will love me like I love myself, then blow a big kiss to themselves. haha

S

Spider

Agree with @Snowy ... She is a beautiful soul and no she is far from ugly. She may not be 19 years old anymore, but her beauty (not to mention her rack) is something I rarely see. And it is the complete package. I think I qualify (unfortunately) to say I have seen enough women to say that 90% I have seen that can beat her on physical attractiveness have personalities of a honey dipped tampon covered in ants.

But I am glad you got to see her bro :) Something I may not be able to do.

May the force be with you.
G'day, Saw Mia recently & remembered upon seeing her smiling face that we had crossed paths some years ago, in fact her service was even better than previous, & guys, she may not be 19, but she is still an attractive woman.

S

Spider

G'day Mr Lucifer, No, however as Mia already had me rock hard & the condom employed was one of those thins, it may as well have been a you are silly as it was that good

figjam

Gold Member
Booked Mia late on Monday Night for 1hour, this was only my second visit with her. Mia greeted me with her lovely smile saying hello & with words of I haven't seen you since early January. So after a paying her & having a brief chat with a lovely hug the massage started. The massage was really good, so relaxing, Mia has a very good technique she seems to be able to find all of your sore spots without you telling her, nodded off for a few minutes because it's so good. Of course her tease with the spider scratches gets me on the edge of laughing & screaming no more or please don't stop, is always good. Onto the hot towels then extra's, Wow her service is fantastic, Mia is Beautiful, slim, sexy body but above all has a Beautiful Heart, really cares about pleasing you. Had a talk with Vivian & Mia out the back for awhile, Vivian has a good sense of humour. Had a great session with Mia, glad to see her back from her holiday.

Regards Snowy.

Hey Snowy man, long time no talk!

Mia is one of my favourites too. She;s also works under another name elsewhere. Aren't they all anyway?

lucifer

Diamond Member
Indeed i got a hell lot more when i can speak the language, even though its broken worse than my English but they got it and got connected super fast lol.

Snowy

Legend Member
Indeed i got a hell lot more when i can speak the language, even though its broken worse than my English but they got it and got connected super fast lol.
Good morning lucifer, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from.

lucifer

Diamond Member
I am probably what people called Asia Pacific lol, my roots is from China 7 generations ago over the around 600 years everything been mixed and matched. Spent a bit of time here and there but over the course of my life almost half of it in Australia.

Confusing right? I have an identity crisis lol. Maybe the term is Banana lol.

joe12155

Legend Member
I am probably what people called Asia Pacific lol, my roots is from China 7 generations ago over the around 600 years everything been mixed and matched. Spent a bit of time here and there but over the course of my life almost half of it in Australia.

Must be from Malaysia or Singapore of Chinese origin. Both countries have a high standard of English in their education system. That explains why L writes so well.

Mopar63

Gold Member

“And here I just thought you were,
A man of wealth and taste
Who’s been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul to waste
Pleased to meet you
I have guessed your name..........”

Snowy

Legend Member
Yes Tanky everyone is entitled to have an opinion & that includes me, seems to me the only person who is having a bitch about things & being a bit nasty about things is you.
Maybe you shouldn't comment about things when your been on the piss , bringing up the past from a couple of years ago doesn't help either, especially when you say things that are totally wrong. I thought you were over all that, my comment about young men wasn't directed at you or anyone else, was just my opinion because young men do think there shit hot, just an opinion. I'm not willing to hash this out you any further, sad to hear that you still have a chip on your shoulder over the past which never affected you at all.
I think the best thing to do for you & me is to click on the ''ignore button'' , for each other as you have become a nasty poster. All the best to you Tanky.