• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Winter W.

Gold Member
hot-flushes.jpg

i got this sharp pain in my chest, and i thought i'm having a hard attack. Then i look down...and i was standin on my own titty!

Dean3030

Silver Member
My sex life was great until she turned 49 and then soon after that she had Menopause. We were having sex at least two times a week and then it just stopped. Apart from the occasional drunken night roll in the hay maybe four times a year but even now that is gone. She is now 55 and she still has menopause. I have not had sex with my wife in over three years.

I just cannot get intimate with her anymore. I try and hug and cuddle her, try all my former tricks at getting her aroused but not long after I start she starts yelling at me, "GET OFF ME, I'M GETTING A HOT FLUSH". I cannot even do anything right around the house because of her mood swings. I try and do something that pleases her but then next minute she is crying her eyes out. Man, no wonder a man turns to drink!

Thank goodness for our lovely W/Ls because I reckon without them I would be in a straight jacket by now. I feel I can confide with these ladies and definite release some pent up frustration. I still have my sex needs, I just cannot turn off that tap just like that. I just hope one day soon I can get my former wife back.

Buk

Diamond Member
My sex life was great until she turned 49 and then soon after that she had Menopause. We were having sex at least two times a week and then it just stopped. Apart from the occasional drunken night roll in the hay maybe four times a year but even now that is gone. She is now 55 and she still has menopause. I have not had sex with my wife in over three years.

I just cannot get intimate with her anymore. I try and hug and cuddle her, try all my former tricks at getting her aroused but not long after I start she starts yelling at me, "GET OFF ME, I'M GETTING A HOT FLUSH". I cannot even do anything right around the house because of her mood swings. I try and do something that pleases her but then next minute she is crying her eyes out. Man, no wonder a man turns to drink!

Thank goodness for our lovely W/Ls because I reckon without them I would be in a straight jacket by now. I feel I can confide with these ladies and definite release some pent up frustration. I still have my sex needs, I just cannot turn off that tap just like that. I just hope one day soon I can get my former wife back.
Dean3030 I thought I was reading my personal life! I know exactly your situation and how you are feeling, having experienced and still experiencing it. I like a drink or three but don't want to turn to it! Yes, the WLs are a life saver, one in particular for me. I hope your wife comes around for you in near future.

Dean3030

Silver Member
Thanks Buk. ;)
Although I am partly jealous of you. You have found your favourite WL to unwound with. I am still looking for that one woman who I can bond with. I have found some very nice woman recently but as of yet, not one that I feel 100% comfortable with. It is not all about sex with these WL it is a chance for me to just open up and unload all my bottled up frustrations.
Lol, maybe I need a psychiatrist! :)

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Thanks Buk. ;)
Although I am partly jealous of you. You have found your favourite WL to unwound with. I am still looking for that one woman who I can bond with. I have found some very nice woman recently but as of yet, not one that I feel 100% comfortable with. It is not all about sex with these WL it is a chance for me to just open up and unload all my bottled up frustrations.
I'm not sure which would be cheaper, have more success - WL or Psychiatrist?
GD

Buk

Diamond Member
Thanks Buk. ;)
No you don't need a Psyc just a good WL....among others. I've seen one lady for near on 4 years and we've shared problems, helped each other out (sex yes, but not only) and we went off overseas together for a short holiday. Some may say, "Shit u may as well be married." I say there is no comparison!! The sex we have is even better than when I was young and wild ( or maybe stupid). A bit sad at my age to say that sex is best now but better fantastic sex late than never. Don't know how long my luck, that is WL and I will last but I'm enjoying the 'ride' so to speak and her wonderful company.