• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
images

:D:D:D:D:D

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
In the depths of a chilly winters night, cuddling up to your very own organic radiant heater is soooo frickin nice:D

She doesn't seem to like it though, something about overheating, god dammit, f off, blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah

:p:D;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh so you mean when a ladies yells out Dont stop! Dont Stop!
Its okay to pause and ask what she would like next Or if its alright to go to the footy match on Saturday ?

Good to know Always learning on this site

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness MENstrual cramps MENtal breakdown MENopause GUYnecologist
AND...

When women have REAL trouble, it's a

HISterectomy.

Also, have you ever noticed...

Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has Mr. in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;
Men always want to be inside women!
Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to get back between the legs of a woman....
Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Winter W.

Gold Member
No nee
How long do we have to hold?

No need to hol, just pause..O MAN!!
Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness MENstrual cramps MENtal breakdown MENopause GUYnecologist
AND...

When women have REAL trouble, it's a

HISterectomy.

Also, have you ever noticed...

Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has Mr. in it;
Female has Male in it;
She has He in it;
Madam has Adam in it;
Men always want to be inside women!
Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to get back between the legs of a woman....
Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

THAT BILLYBONES OLD BOY IS MY FAVORITE POST TO DATE! i have a t-shirt thats a size 'bitch loose some weight' at home i bought from the salvos to use as a nightie thats printed with the whole..MENtal illness etc etc but at the end it says.. NOTICE how when women have Problems It always Men that start them!!!
love that tshirt :)

Winter W.

Gold Member
omg i wish.... this bleeding for 7 days and not dying sounds tough but its shite! i am way off becoming a menopausal teenager... worse luck. i love old things, cant wait till im old cause i will love myself so much!!! hehe

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
omg i wish.... this bleeding for 7 days and not dying sounds tough but its shite! i am way off becoming a menopausal teenager... worse luck. i love old things, cant wait till im old cause i will love myself so much!!! hehe

oh don't you worry, you'll get there. Give me a holler when your there, I may be able to help you with some lubrication. *spits loudly into the palms* ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
What age IS mano pause My Father was 48 when I was born and you hear of much older